Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 381
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    26,776
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyForLife90 View Post
    No, I just have a never ending soreness around my right knee. What do you mean by Squeaking? As in like a door sqeaking?
    It's tough to explain, but if it was happening to you, I'd say you'd know what I meant.

    Quote Originally Posted by NYMetros View Post
    A little, yes. When I try to bend it 90 degrees.
    Again, I'm nowhere near qualified to be diagnosing or whatever, but it sounds like a little patellar tendinitis.

    If you're a sport player or if you put lots of stress on your knees for whatever reason, my biggest advice is to stretch your legs before you do whatever it is that you do. The tendinitis is probably caused by a sudden increase in pressure on your joints.

    If you like to work out, know your limit on your legs. Do leg-presses, side-step ups, mini-squats. Start small, work on strengthening the knee.

    In the meantime, keep icing and take some ibuprofen for the inflammation and swelling.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    26,040
    vCash
    500
    Thanks GTF. I think I got a pretty good idea of what I have now.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    17,133
    vCash
    1500
    Boo, patellar tendonitis sucks.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    17,658
    vCash
    1500
    It's not really a question or concern, but sometimes when I'm about to go to bed my legs get like jumpy or restless, i know theres restless leg syndrome but i dont think its that.

    I took a bath to see if that made it any better, and it did.. anyone know if there's a better way?

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    10,026
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by giventofly View Post
    Nope, some actually consider it to be good for you.

    The only downside is doing it around someone that hates it, in which they might punch you in the nose.

    I love doing it.
    how would it be good for you?
    I never did it and thought it was bad, but didn't know why. Then I tried and I couldn't, but finaly I got it with 1 finger, and now I do it with all my fingers, some toes and my back. It's addicting.

    I love doing it, but try not to around girls

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    26,776
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyLuver View Post
    It's not really a question or concern, but sometimes when I'm about to go to bed my legs get like jumpy or restless, i know theres restless leg syndrome but i dont think its that.

    I took a bath to see if that made it any better, and it did.. anyone know if there's a better way?
    When was the last time you ate something?

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    26,776
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PackCrewBuckBad View Post
    how would it be good for you?
    Increased motility, flexibility, comfort.

    How do you think people feel when they get out of the chiropractor?

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    UND
    Posts
    13,323
    vCash
    1500
    Thank you
    SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    26,776
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanph30 View Post
    Thank you
    You're welcome?

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    UND
    Posts
    13,323
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by giventofly View Post
    You're welcome?
    Ha I meant for making this thread, I complained about the ridiculous amount of health threads lately.
    SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    26,776
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    Does hot ice work?
    Wtf is that?

    You mean Icy Hot?

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Salem, Virginia
    Posts
    26,399
    vCash
    1500
    Okay, I'm worried that I may have a kidney stone...

    I've been trying to de-bunk all the symptoms...so far, the only symptom that I have is a dull ache in my back just below my ribs...

    It started hurting Saturday afternoon...then it stopped right before I went to sleep, then it didnt hurt at all today...other than a small ache just a few minutes ago...

    I'm a hypochondriac, so as soon as I read the symptoms, I thought I had one...I'd like a second opinion. (one other than my own)

    I can't explain enough how badly I don't want to have a kidney stone.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    10,026
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by giventofly View Post
    Increased motility, flexibility, comfort.

    How do you think people feel when they get out of the chiropractor?
    good, but I wont go to those, because I heard they are addicting
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    Its from the movie Rookie of the Year

    "Some guys ice down their arm after a big game...some say that heat's the way to go...but i have discovered the secret. HOT ICE. HOT ICE, I heat up the ice cubes. IT'S THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS! "
    miley Cyrus?

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Aruba
    Posts
    17,150
    vCash
    500
    Yeah, everyone who has been complaining of pain underneath their kneecap, that IS patellar tendonitis. As I said earlier, there are straps you can buy to help relieve some of the discomfort. I had it when I played football, it has finally gone away now.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Aruba
    Posts
    17,150
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    Okay, I'm worried that I may have a kidney stone...

    I've been trying to de-bunk all the symptoms...so far, the only symptom that I have is a dull ache in my back just below my ribs...

    It started hurting Saturday afternoon...then it stopped right before I went to sleep, then it didnt hurt at all today...other than a small ache just a few minutes ago...

    I'm a hypochondriac, so as soon as I read the symptoms, I thought I had one...I'd like a second opinion. (one other than my own)

    I can't explain enough how badly I don't want to have a kidney stone.
    Typically, Kidney stones are associated with a sudden VERY sharp pain. You will also begin to sweat and maybe even have nausea or vomiting as well. You MAY have one though, since some begin gradually, with pain felt in the back and eventually working its way down towards the pelvic region. If you feel it in other places then you know it is working it's way down. If you do have a kidney stone, godspeed. Supposedly the worst pain a man can feel.

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •