Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    oh nice you know old drunky! We've got a few fans in AZ on here I think, you werent the one with him at the Phoenix-Jazz game in mullets and Jazz jersies were you?

vCash
    Yeah that was me. I plan on wearing the get up tomorrow.

vCash
    nice one! We all saw you on FSN UTAH!

enjoy the game tomorow, and enjoy getting stuck in on here

vCash
    I'll be posting from the game from my phone.

vCash
    -
    Last edited by ThaBoomer; 06-01-2010 at 05:01 PM. Reason: I have been asked to remove information about myself

vCash
    1. Location : Hong Kong
    2. Favorite Current Jazzman? D-Will, Milsap, AK
    3. Favorite Alltime Jazzman? Stockton, Malone
    4. Why you became a Jazz fan? Unselfish team basketball
    5. Anything crazy you want to share? I can't find much Jazz fans in Hong Kong. Great to find this forum and you guys.

vCash
    I have been in the forum for a few years now. I'm what Jimbob considers the PSD Jazz GM because I love throwing ideas out there to try to improve my beloved Jazz. Here goes to a busy summer...

1. Location: Birmingham, Sweet Home Alabama
    2. Favorite Current Jazzman: Deron, Millsap, Matthews and a soft spot for CJ
    3. Favorite Alltime Jazzman: Stock and Malone - the epitome of professional athletes
    4. Why you became a Jazz fan: I was a a little guy through grade school until the end of high school. I saw Stockton as a role model. The more I watched Stock, the more I respected the Jazz as individuals, as a team, and as an organization.

5. Anything crazy you want to share: I used to be a huge Michael Jordan fan. When MJ went off to baseball, he trashed Pippen in the media for not being a leader. Pippen made Jordan as much as anybody, and that really made me mad. Jordan never won a damn thing without Pippen yet he bashed him. When MJ came back, he held the Bulls hostage and made them pay $36 million a year to keep him for the last two title runs. His contractual demands ended up screwing up the cap rules and created the f-d up cap situation currently in the NBA. His greed and arrogance caused more harm than good. The NBA catered to him so much on and off the court that NBA star treatment on and off the court has never recovered. Players are not treated equally. Most say MJ was great for the game, but I think he's one of the worst things that ever happened to basketball. It used to be a game about good players on great teams, system ball, and beautiful plays. Because of Jordan, it became more of a streetball game of one on one. And another thing, MJ is the most overrated athlete of all time. He never won before a combination of Pippen, Phil Jackson and Tex Winter (the inventor of the triangle offense). He barely made the playoffs in Chicago before them, and didn't even lead his team to .500 records in Washington. Because of McDonalds, Nike and Gatorade, we made the guy bigger than the game and the NBA has suffered since.

I only mentioned my relationship with MJ because it only strengthens my liking of the Utah Jazz. This great organization does it the right way and plays basketball the way it's supposed to be played.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lo Porto View Post
    I have been in the forum for a few years now. I'm what Jimbob considers the PSD Jazz GM because I love throwing ideas out there to try to improve my beloved Jazz. Here goes to a busy summer...

1. Location: Birmingham, Sweet Home Alabama
    2. Favorite Current Jazzman: Deron, Millsap, Matthews and a soft spot for CJ
    3. Favorite Alltime Jazzman: Stock and Malone - the epitome of professional athletes
    4. Why you became a Jazz fan: I was a a little guy through grade school until the end of high school. I saw Stockton as a role model. The more I watched Stock, the more I respected the Jazz as individuals, as a team, and as an organization.

5. Anything crazy you want to share: I used to be a huge Michael Jordan fan. When MJ went off to baseball, he trashed Pippen in the media for not being a leader. Pippen made Jordan as much as anybody, and that really made me mad. Jordan never won a damn thing without Pippen yet he bashed him. When MJ came back, he held the Bulls hostage and made them pay $36 million a year to keep him for the last two title runs. His contractual demands ended up screwing up the cap rules and created the f-d up cap situation currently in the NBA. His greed and arrogance caused more harm than good. The NBA catered to him so much on and off the court that NBA star treatment on and off the court has never recovered. Players are not treated equally. Most say MJ was great for the game, but I think he's one of the worst things that ever happened to basketball. It used to be a game about good players on great teams, system ball, and beautiful plays. Because of Jordan, it became more of a streetball game of one on one. And another thing, MJ is the most overrated athlete of all time. He never won before a combination of Pippen, Phil Jackson and Tex Winter (the inventor of the triangle offense). He barely made the playoffs in Chicago before them, and didn't even lead his team to .500 records in Washington. Because of McDonalds, Nike and Gatorade, we made the guy bigger than the game and the NBA has suffered since.

I only mentioned my relationship with MJ because it only strengthens my liking of the Utah Jazz. This great organization does it the right way and plays basketball the way it's supposed to be played.
    Post of the year. I have always said that about Jordan, and it is refreshing to hear someone else have the balls to come out and say it as well.

If you are in Birmingham, did you ever see Jordan play baseball when he was down there?
    Last edited by ThaBoomer; 05-21-2010 at 03:49 PM.

vCash
    1. Location salt lake city,utah
    2. Favorite Current Jazzman?Deron Williams
    3. Favorite Alltime Jazzman? John Stockton
    4. Why you became a Jazz fan? Best teamwork i have seen. Also i live in utah.
    5. Anything crazy you want to share? I played basketball with some of them few times. Some of the players were not good though.

vCash
    welcome to the site and the forum #1 Jazz fan! Get stuck in, dont take anything other posters say too seriously and you should enjoy yourself!

...and chance I could be #2 Jazz fan?

vCash
    Thanks jimbob. I admit one of my bad qualities is i really don't like the lakers. lol. Is that ok? I plan on being here alot. I am a huge jazz fan. jimbob i can give you one better. You can be #1.01 jazz fan but #1 is mine.

vCash
    Welcome aboard. We have been looking for a great debater for a long time. Would you like to take the honor?

vCash
    yeah we've never really had one before

vCash
    1. Location : Birmingham, Alabama
    2. Favorite Current Jazzman? D-Will, Milsap
    3. Favorite Alltime Jazzman? Stockton, Malone, Russell
    4. Why you became a Jazz fan? Grew up watching them in Utah
    5. Anything crazy you want to share? it's not crazy, but i love this forum!!!
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

vCash
    birmingham, England > Birmingham, Alabama

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast