Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829
    vCash
    how long of a drive is it to oakland?
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    6 hours to LA. 10 hours to Vegas, 12 hours to SLC from O town. Unless I'm driving he he he

vCash
    hmmmmmmmmmm, it's been forever since someone checked in. i guess these 'new' guys have been here before...
    Last edited by chipurmunki; 01-02-2013 at 07:24 PM.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    1. Location: Wisconsin
    2. Favorite Current Jazzman? GORDON HAYWARD, actually not really sure...
    3. Favorite Alltime Jazzman? Stockton, D-Will, Korver
    4. Why you became a Jazz fan? D-Will, Korver, Harpring, AK, Okur team, LOVED them
    5. Anything crazy you want to share? bought my bro an Utah Okur jersey in Turkey

vCash
    Welcome to the forum dude! Look forward to talking Jazz bball with ya.

Rippin' lips son!!

vCash
    I think I might make a new one just to see who have around here and welcome!

vCash
    1. Location: Utah (Now that's original)
    2. Favorite Current Jazzman? GORDON HAYWARD
    3. Favorite Alltime Jazzman? MAILMAN
    4. Why you became a Jazz fan? As a young fan I was mesmerized by Darrell Griffith. Of course there were other high profile guys around the league but Dr. Dunkenstein was "OUR GUY".
    5. Anything crazy you want to share? NO. There could be legal ramifications.

vCash
    Didn't know where to put this - that game tonight was ridiculous. The heat, James' injury, the spurs in the 4th, everything.

But as a guy who respects but hates the spurs, I'm still kind of pissed about how one sided the game was called.

There were like 3 straight drives by Wade, Allen and Lewis in the 4th right before SA blew up where they got obviously fouled of course no call. The heat got 11 ft, 6 by LBJ. You had to get destroyed to get to the line if you played for the heat.

I don't know why that is sticking with me, but wanted to vent somewhere. I guess we all know as good as anybody that you can't get a 50-50 game from the refs in SA.

vCash
    refs weren't what killed that game though. Not having the best player in the league due to cramps from the heat is what ended it. Didn't help that the Heat weren't hitting their shots and the Spurs were.

As for the stadium. Some of these stadiums are just so old though that it doesn't surprise me when something like the AC stops working. Then, even if you can get them back up and running they can't catch up with the heat until everyone has left the building.

vCash
    The Heat had a 7 point lead in the 4th quarter before LeBron broke down and the Spurs played the best possible basketball they can play. The refs didn't decide this game at all, but they did refuse to send Ray, Lewis and Wade to the line on obvious fouls at the beginning of the Spurs run. No foul on one end led to a three or easy bucket on the other end.

But at the end of the day regardless of all factors, the Spurs deserved it like it or not.

vCash
    roflmao at 'king' james injury. players in most other sports get that crap rubbed out and they're back in. not primadonna basketball players, though. love it. i hope to hell they get swept.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

-Portman

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829