Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 431
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    45,062
    vCash
    1500

    Check in Thread III- Welcome to the Big Blue House

    I thought we could do with another of these as the last one was there for a year, so we can get to know who uses this forum!

    BECOME A MEMBER!: Register to our forums for free, then come and check in here!
    NEW MEMBERS: Check-In and say hi, the more Jazz fans the merrier!
    MEMBERS: Re Check-in to the forums so all the new members can get to know you.

    Just Answer the following questions...

    1. Location
    2. Favorite Current Jazzman?
    3. Favorite Alltime Jazzman?
    4. Why you became a Jazz fan?
    5. Anything crazy you want to share?
    Last edited by jimbobjarree; 03-09-2009 at 05:47 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    45,062
    vCash
    1500
    1. Location: Leicester (pronounced lester), england
    2. Favorite Current Jazzman? D Will/Kosta KOUFOS!!!
    3. Favorite Alltime Jazzman? only been a fan 3 years so D Will
    4. Why you became a Jazz fan? wanted to get into watching the nba one year so I chose the rivals of my friends team, the Nuggets...pretty good decision I'd say
    5. Anything crazy you want to share? I'm the TM of this here forum now, so if you need anything just holla.

    also theres a crazy 7 hour time difference between me and the Jazz.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    17,723
    vCash
    1500
    1. Location maynetown usa
    2. Favorite Current Jazzman? Ronald Brewer
    3. Favorite Alltime Jazzman? Stockton
    4. Why you became a Jazz fan? aunt lives there, jimbob likes them.
    5. Anything crazy you want to share? I'm CRAZAY

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,216
    vCash
    1500
    1. Location: Utah
    2. Favorite Current Jazzman? D Will
    3. Favorite Alltime Jazzman? D Will
    4. Why you became a Jazz fan? I was born with blue eyes, brown hair, and a Jazz fan.
    5. Anything crazy you want to share? I once maxed out a credit card in one day on just sports cards (1000$)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    4,265
    vCash
    1500
    1. Location: Wilmington, NC
    2. Favorite Current Jazzman?Deron Williams/Ronnie Brewer
    3. Favorite Alltime Jazzman? Stockton
    4. Why you became a Jazz fan? They were really good on NBA Jam for Super Nintendo
    5. Anything crazy you want to share? I went catfishing (my true passion in life) on my honeymoon last month....can't believe I still have a wife


    Rippin' lips son!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,216
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    I went catfishing (my true passion in life) on my honeymoon last month....can't believe I still have a wife
    haha dude that is a huge fish in your pic. I didn't know they got that big.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,000
    vCash
    1500
    1. Location - Nacogdoches, Texas
    2. Favorite Current Jazzman? Deron Williams
    3. Favorite Alltime Jazzman? John Stockton
    4. Why you became a Jazz fan? I live near D-Will's home town.
    5. Anything crazy you want to share? Jimbob is my lover... He is 54 years old and I am 16. Creapy ehh?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    45,062
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleplay2007 View Post
    1. Location - Nacogdoches, Texas
    2. Favorite Current Jazzman? Deron Williams
    3. Favorite Alltime Jazzman? John Stockton
    4. Why you became a Jazz fan? I live near D-Will's home town.
    5. Anything crazy you want to share? Jimbob is my lover... He is 54 years old and I am 16. Creapy ehh?
    its a shame it didnt work out with that blaxican chick

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    4,265
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sportsnutzz View Post
    haha dude that is a huge fish in your pic. I didn't know they got that big.

    Crazy thing is they get about twice that big!!


    Rippin' lips son!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,216
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Crazy thing is they get about twice that big!!
    Are you serious? How much does that one weigh?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    SL,UT
    Posts
    3,429
    vCash
    1500
    Yo Jazznc. you ever go Noodling for the catfish?
    Fight the Power

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    4,265
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDEADalready View Post
    Yo Jazznc. you ever go Noodling for the catfish?
    Nah, that's for guys that are a little more hardcore redneck than I am I'll pass sticking my arm in a dark muddy hole in a river bank!! I like all my arms/fingers/hands

    Sportsnutz, the one in my sig is about 70lbs maybe a little bigger. They get to around 150+ with some in other countries getting to over 1,000lbs

    http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...fish/index.htm


    Rippin' lips son!!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    12,605
    vCash
    1500
    1. Location : Philly
    2. Favorite Current Jazzman? AK-47
    3. Favorite Alltime Jazzman? Malone
    4. Why you became a Jazz fan? Not really one, just follow them alot
    5. Anything crazy you want to share? I can own in any 2k game.
    Kyle Kendrick sucks.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,216
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Nah, that's for guys that are a little more hardcore redneck than I am I'll pass sticking my arm in a dark muddy hole in a river bank!! I like all my arms/fingers/hands

    Sportsnutz, the one in my sig is about 70lbs maybe a little bigger. They get to around 150+ with some in other countries getting to over 1,000lbs

    http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...fish/index.htm
    wow crazy, the link didn't work though. I don't get what noodling is, but if it involves sticking your hand in a dark muddy hole I would pass on that also.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    45,062
    vCash
    1500
    lol noodling was in prison break the other day

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •