Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 3 game Thread

to be added later

vCash
    jazz offense looking great early but getting out "hustled" so far in my opinion.

vCash
    what a weak foul call on burks. korver just yelled and got the call

vCash
    man as good as our offense has been this year our defense might be worse *then last year
    Last edited by dhopisthename; 11-12-2014 at 08:00 PM.

vCash
    burke has been abysmal during this stretch offensively. he has a turnover that lead to a 3-1, has been way to slow advancing the ball, and took a bad shot. problem is exum has been off the past few games as well so its not like we have someone better.

vCash
    you know a foul is bad when the atlanta commentator says "well I didn't see any contact there"

vCash
    Burke hasn't been playing well defensively either. Honestly, and I'm surprised to be saying this, I think Exum has been playing better than Burke has already. The boy just has a natural knack for the game.

vCash
    Burke has been very frustrating to watch this season. He can't score, can't defend. Exum at least has been better on defense. I hope things turn around but if they don't, Exum might be getting more involved sooner than later. I'd also be fine with seeing more Hayward/Burks playing more of the PG in crunch time.

Is it me or does Kanter not really play any team defense? I've been noticing that he doesn't come over to help very often when a perimeter defender gets beat or even on picks. Obviously this leads to other guys like Favors picking up more fouls when trying to protect the rim. At least he has picked up his offense a bunch since the start of the season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdood View Post
    Burke has been very frustrating to watch this season. He can't score, can't defend. Exum at least has been better on defense. I hope things turn around but if they don't, Exum might be getting more involved sooner than later. I'd also be fine with seeing more Hayward/Burks playing more of the PG in crunch time.

Is it me or does Kanter not really play any team defense? I've been noticing that he doesn't come over to help very often when a perimeter defender gets beat or even on picks. Obviously this leads to other guys like Favors picking up more fouls when trying to protect the rim. At least he has picked up his offense a bunch since the start of the season.
    its why kanter doesn't close out games. his offense might be worth it though

vCash
    He hasn't been doing well when rotating, I'm surprised at how well he's been playing against stretch 4's though. Seems like he's playing better than against big's banging down low. Kinda weird. I'm wondering if there's a nagging injury or that surgery left him less than 100%. He's definitely a different player than last year, doesn't seem to like to bang down low as much.
    Last edited by Firefistus; 11-15-2014 at 01:43 AM.

vCash
    Damn Burke is clutch. 2-8 shooting and he huts a last second fade away from the corner to one-up melo's shot. Say what you want but he has cajones when it counts.

vCash
    We're doing very well this year with last second situations. Especially in big games. The change from Corbin to Snyder isn't even comparable.
    Conductor of the Zion Wall

vCash
    We played well in the Raptor game until the last 5 minutes then everything fell apart. Nice to see us compete on the road.

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    Can we return home yet? We played well mostly but damn it will be nice to finally play a home game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman5219 View Post
    We played well in the Raptor game until the last 5 minutes then everything fell apart. Nice to see us compete on the road.
    we led in the 4th quarter, but it was just a steamroll after that.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast