Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Jack Johnson may return soon

JOHNSON HITS THE ICE: Out since the second game of the season and originally expected to miss 2-3 months after undergoing shoulder surgery, Johnson hit the ice for a pre-practice skate with former King forward and current Radio Color Analyst Daryl Evans.
    http://kings.nhl.com/team/app/?servi...ticleid=391705

vCash
    good news that would leave Gauthier Jr, out of the d-line the way Quincey is playing, Dennis just has not done his job, turning the puck over too much, it's frustating watching him play like a rookie, hopefully now with Jack Johnson coming back he starts picking it up, because i hate to see a Veteran being sent back down to the minors.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgersfan4ever View Post
    good news that would leave Gauthier Jr, out of the d-line the way Quincey is playing, Dennis just has not done his job, turning the puck over too much, it's frustating watching him play like a rookie, hopefully now with Jack Johnson coming back he starts picking it up, because i hate to see a Veteran being sent back down to the minors.
    i just cant wait either... having doughty and johnson on our team is just plain unfair to the opposition.. we the 2 best youg defensemen in the league...drew is making a solid case for rookie of the year