Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 69
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,285
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DREW View Post
    If you guys have an extra spot, i'm in as well.
    Sorry Drew I do not belive you are worthy, I will do some research and see.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,285
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by A-1 Sauce View Post
    I'm an ex-Mod?
    Ok, A-1 you will get a shot, hopefully you will represent yourself as I am giving you a shot at the BEST FANTASY LEAGUE IN ALL OF Fantasy sports.

    The New list of Players to participate in the GREATEST LEAGUE of PLAYERS ever formed is as follows:


    METSFRONTOFFICE (in case you missed it, DEFENDING CHAMP)
    Schmooze
    Arlis
    bbs
    SJ
    nycdego
    A-1 Sauce

    There will be 3 more players added to the league for a total of 10 teams.....

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,393
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by METSFRONTOFFICE View Post
    Sorry Drew I do not belive you are worthy, I will do some research and see.
    Well, I did move on to the second round in MLBs' league after I went undefeated in my division the entire season.I believe that I was ranked somewhere in the 40s out of thousands by the end of the regular season. But your right, I'm not worthy, so I respectfully withdraw my name.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,285
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DREW View Post
    Well, I did move on to the second round in MLBs' league after I went undefeated in my division the entire season.I believe that I was ranked somewhere in the 40s out of thousands by the end of the regular season. But your right, I'm not worthy, so I respectfully withdraw my name.
    There you have it, you quit so easy and that was what I was looking for. You quit because it wasn't easy just like our league , it ain't gonna be easy.....
    Only the best and people who when down fight hard to get back up.....
    Thank you for withdrawing your name when it wasn't even considered.

    Peace out.................

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,393
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by METSFRONTOFFICE View Post
    There you have it, you quit so easy and that was what I was looking for. You quit because it wasn't easy just like our league , it ain't gonna be easy.....
    Only the best and people who when down fight hard to get back up.....
    Thank you for withdrawing your name when it wasn't even considered.

    Peace out.................
    No, I withdrew because it sounds like your interviewing people. Its a fantasy league, not a job interview. And rather than to ask what my Fantasy experience is, you automatically assumed that I wasnt worthy. Additionally, if I'm going to interview for a fantasy league, its going to be for one where theres money involved, not bragging rights. Anyways, hope you all have fun.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,285
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DREW View Post
    No, I withdrew because it sounds like your interviewing people. Its a fantasy league, not a job interview. And rather than to ask what my Fantasy experience is, you automatically assumed that I wasnt worthy. Additionally, if I'm going to interview for a fantasy league, its going to be for one where theres money involved, not bragging rights. Anyways, hope you all have fun.
    This is not a fantasy league. This is the GREATEST FANTASY LEAGUE EVER ASSEMBLED and that is the difference. I go buy our league play , all of us here play in several leagues together and we know who is strong and who is not.

    Most of us play for money in other leagues that is all good but this is the proclaimed LEAGUE for TOP BRAGGIN RIGHTS.......
    And yes we will all have fun as we do every year..................

    Good luck in your upcoming season. This board will have a few more leagues you could get into...
    Last edited by METSFRONTOFFICE; 01-14-2009 at 10:43 AM. Reason: ,

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Hard Streets Of Rockland County
    Posts
    847
    vCash
    1500
    Can I join. I know you have said that you need to be proven and all that, but how do you get proven? i will tell you how it's by getting a chance to PROVE your self. so I think you should let guys like me and DREW in, because we are really dedicated to fantasy baseball and we would constantly check it and try to make our team better. as for me I have one many ESPN fantasy leagues and me and my dad did a fantasy baseball thing at his work and it was 15 teams and winner got $150 and WE WON thanks to me because my dads to old for that kinda stuff, well at least he thinks so.

    So just please let us join so we can PROVE our self it will be so fun!!!!!
    I will even be willing to make a sig bet with you.

    If I dont come in top 3 standings in your league you willl get to choose what ever sig I should use ANY THING

    Please

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,285
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by metsDaBest View Post
    Can I join. I know you have said that you need to be proven and all that, but how do you get proven? i will tell you how it's by getting a chance to PROVE your self. so I think you should let guys like me and DREW in, because we are really dedicated to fantasy baseball and we would constantly check it and try to make our team better. as for me I have one many ESPN fantasy leagues and me and my dad did a fantasy baseball thing at his work and it was 15 teams and winner got $150 and WE WON thanks to me because my dads to old for that kinda stuff, well at least he thinks so.

    So just please let us join so we can PROVE our self it will be so fun!!!!!
    I will even be willing to make a sig bet with you.

    If I dont come in top 3 standings in your league you willl get to choose what ever sig I should use ANY THING

    Please
    Thank you for your inquiry into "THE GREATEST FANTASY BASEBALL LEAGUE" ever put together. At this time we the league have 3 openings left and those 3 spots will be open to the members who were in the league last year and who placed in the top 10 and stayed active. If after the deadline of Feb. 25 the league is not full, I will then open it up to people, the members of the league will "Vote" on a new possible player. I will simply send the players an e-mail and explain who the person is and if you have a bad rap you will probably be voted " no " to getting in in 2009.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    9,294
    vCash
    1500
    Can I be considered if it's not full? =D

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Snow Hill NC
    Posts
    23,688
    vCash
    1500
    MFO, Yahoo has begun sign ups, get off your *** and set this one up!

    Did we decide if this was going to be a keeper league or what???

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Maspeth (Queens), NY
    Posts
    29,735
    vCash
    1500
    ill be in it, and ill win it.
    BRAIN TRUST
    johnnylee722 | MetsFan19 | dwright3b5 | jetsfan89 | Twinke Masta | ritz | MrSexy | jetsfan28


    Charlotte Convicts MLB Re-Draft Clubhouse

    Creed: So hey, I want to set you up with my daughter.
    Jim: Oh, I'm engaged to Pam.
    Creed: I thought you were gay.
    Jim: Then why would you want to set me up with your daughter?
    Creed: I don't know.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,285
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bbsmets View Post
    MFO, Yahoo has begun sign ups, get off your *** and set this one up!

    Did we decide if this was going to be a keeper league or what???
    bbs I went to Yahoo but they aren't starting up yet. Where did you get that from ? Maybe I am missing something ?

    I don't know if we do a keeper league it would mean having the same guys come back year after year wouldn't it ? Let me know...

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,285
    vCash
    1500
    "THE GREATEST FANTASY LEAGUE EVER CREATED" is now full.
    We have 10 TEAMS and this is for the biggest and best bragging rights in all of Fantasy sports......
    We have 9 players from PSD METS forum and I player who I invited due to his arrogance. This player has 2 leagues he runs and charges in the mid 3 figure (as in hundreds of dollars) just to join not to mention it cost 50 bucks to add or make any moves. Big money leagues ... Anyway I got sick of hearing his mouth and challenged him to enter my league, I told him this league will be more competitive then his big money league (which by the way I am not in, I like my money to much , boats Trucks, wheelers etc.) So basically feel free to talk smack to this dude during the Draft and season. I want him to take 10th place............. The League looks like this:

    METSFRONTOFFICE (in case you missed it, DEFENDING CHAMP)
    Schmooze
    Arlis
    bbs
    SJ
    nycdego
    A-1 Sauce
    Timmy10Toes---Smash him like a grape--
    metsDaBest (being given an opportunity to prove himself)
    GearsofRock

    There you have it. Yahoo should start up next week and I will pm everyone as soon as the league is created and a draft time is set.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Hard Streets Of Rockland County
    Posts
    847
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by METSFRONTOFFICE View Post
    "THE GREATEST FANTASY LEAGUE EVER CREATED" is now full.
    We have 10 TEAMS and this is for the biggest and best bragging rights in all of Fantasy sports......
    We have 9 players from PSD METS forum and I player who I invited due to his arrogance. This player has 2 leagues he runs and charges in the mid 3 figure (as in hundreds of dollars) just to join not to mention it cost 50 bucks to add or make any moves. Big money leagues ... Anyway I got sick of hearing his mouth and challenged him to enter my league, I told him this league will be more competitive then his big money league (which by the way I am not in, I like my money to much , boats Trucks, wheelers etc.) So basically feel free to talk smack to this dude during the Draft and season. I want him to take 10th place............. The League looks like this:

    METSFRONTOFFICE (in case you missed it, DEFENDING CHAMP)
    Schmooze
    Arlis
    bbs
    SJ
    nycdego
    A-1 Sauce
    Timmy10Toes---Smash him like a grape--
    metsDaBest (being given an opportunity to prove himself)
    GearsofRock

    There you have it. Yahoo should start up next week and I will pm everyone as soon as the league is created and a draft time is set.
    Thanks MFO!!

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,285
    vCash
    1500
    Your Welcome !!

    I am having a hard time getting ahold of "arliss" says he is not accepting pm's, also trying to get ahold of SJ, anybody have any ideas ?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •