vCash
    NBA 2K12

1/10 cause i just lost to HOF by one point

AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    vCash
    Skyrim

vCash
    Borderlands PS3-9/10

On the negative side the story is terrible. I also felt at to much time was spend on travelling early in the game.

As one of the few people who didn't like fallout 3, I didn't really expect to like this game so I didn't play it for a while. But was shocked how much I ended up getting into the game. While its a FPS at heart it had enough RPG elements where I enjoyed leveling up and developing my character.

There are a ton of weapons in this game and while they don't visually look all that different, the stats very affect how the weapons are used. The 3 stats on weapons are power, accuracy and speed. It makes for a fun system, you might end up taking less power for more accuracy. There was nothing like having that one gun that felt perfect.

I also thought the levelling up system was really great. There were points were I died quite often on missions but you level up making the mission easier. There was a good balance between challenge and reward.

As big as the environments are, the mapping system works perfectly. On missions you always know where your supposed to go. I never got close to getting lost with the map.

vCash
    Sniper- Ghost warrior 4.5/10

The aspect of the game i liked, being stealthy in the single player mode and sniping with wind variables and such added realism to the game.

BUT, the graphics were very blotchy, and player movement was not smooth at all. Also, the multiplayer i give a 0.1/10. Terrible player movement and just overall BAD. And i usually love FPS multiplayers, but...no.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ry31walsh View Post
    Borderlands PS3-9/10

On the negative side the story is terrible. I also felt at to much time was spend on travelling early in the game.

As one of the few people who didn't like fallout 3, I didn't really expect to like this game so I didn't play it for a while. But was shocked how much I ended up getting into the game. While its a FPS at heart it had enough RPG elements where I enjoyed leveling up and developing my character.

There are a ton of weapons in this game and while they don't visually look all that different, the stats very affect how the weapons are used. The 3 stats on weapons are power, accuracy and speed. It makes for a fun system, you might end up taking less power for more accuracy. There was nothing like having that one gun that felt perfect.

I also thought the levelling up system was really great. There were points were I died quite often on missions but you level up making the mission easier. There was a good balance between challenge and reward.

As big as the environments are, the mapping system works perfectly. On missions you always know where your supposed to go. I never got close to getting lost with the map.
    Picked this up yesterday. Played it for 3 or 4 hours. How long does it take to get fun? Only so many dogs I can kill. Nothing groundbreaking. Maybe because I'm not a huge shooter game guy. Just seemed like it had all been done before. Maybe it's because I have already played mass effect, fallout, skyrim, etc. just seemed like the same ****. I need a story.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    Picked this up yesterday. Played it for 3 or 4 hours. How long does it take to get fun? Only so many dogs I can kill. Nothing groundbreaking. Maybe because I'm not a huge shooter game guy. Just seemed like it had all been done before. Maybe it's because I have already played mass effect, fallout, skyrim, etc. just seemed like the same ****. I need a story.
    It has no story. It's a game carried by co-op.

vCash
    Blazblue CS2 extend - 9.5/10

Best fighting game franchise out there right now. The only fighting game I know of with an excellent and substantial plot

vCash
    la noire
    best non multiplayer game I've ever played on 360
    10/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavelb1 View Post
    The only thing that could hurt Beltre would be a Beltre clone...or a poison arrow to his Achilles Testicles.

vCash
    mass effect 2 - 10/10

just wow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkais9009 View Post
    Madden 12 8/10

Really fun game. Scouting in franchise is kinda hard, but everything else about franchise is great.

As far a gameplay goes, Play-action always fails, and players like Devin Hester have ZERO acceleration/Speed. I can never outrun the gunners even though he's a 99 for Speed and Accel. Other than that, its fun as well
    Play action and punt returns are broken.

vCash
    FFXIII - 2

7/10

Its a lot better then the original FF13 and its not very linear at all. You are basically traveling in time but you can stop that time period and go to another time period whenever you want and come back where you left off at. The achievements are also pretty straight forward and overall easy.

The graphics are amazing but the story is dull. Parties are too small

vCash
    I just finished Fallout: New Vegas, pretty good game, quite a bit to do with all the quests plus it's a very big map.
    9/10

vCash
    I finally played Portal 1, awesome game, over too soon, definitely grabbing the second one sometime next week... 9/10
    Philly Sports
    FC Barcelona
    College Sports

vCash
    Star Wars: The Old Republic (still playing) 10/10

vCash
    Forza 4. 9.5 / 10. very good game if you are into it. 0.5 points were knocked off because online racing is terrible.

Page 54 of 69 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast