Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyPhan8790 View Post
    NHL 09
    Rating: 7

Im a little frustrated towards the gameplay. The AI is way off and the constant poke-checking is so frustrating. The one thing i think they need are, along with the AHL team, is all the players from the Junior league. I hate how the Flyers dont have Sbisa and Giroux in the game.
    yeah that can be frustrating, online play thats a big problem, the people that just constantly check and dont actually play hockey

the poke checking can be annoying, but if you are good at passing and setting up shots and just good puck handling it can be avoided, practice, i had to play it alot to get the hang of it and i still get schooled online alot

do you have it for xbox or ps3? if you have it for xbox you should add me FULLMETAL8284

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    MLB 08 The Show

8.5/10

Best baseball game out there right now. Online play is fun when it isn't choppy(which is most of the time).
    I love that game, one of my most played games on my ps3, i was addicted to playing that, i cant wait until next years

vCash
    Viking: Battle for Asgard (PS3)
    2/10

Wow. Maybe I didn't give this game a chance going in cuz I had such lo expectations, but it was annoying. I played it for a full 10 minutes before I gave up, packed it up and sent it back to Gamefly. Too much talking about pointless crap and the fighting mechanics weren't fun.

vCash
    dead space (xbox360): 9.25/10

game is legit, survivor horror, 3rd person madness. has made me jump at least 5 times in my first hour and a half playing. great graphics, good story so far. my only gripe is sometimes the camera angles gets rough when fighing multiple enemies in close-quarters. def would reccomend to anyone with a 360.

drink bleach.

vCash
    Rented Fable II and a 360 just to play it tonight..

8/10

Not bad, I guess. Definitely like running away from cutscenes

vCash
    NBA 2K9-ps3

9/10

the only thing that drives me crazy is it seems no matter who it is, if they are open it is an automatic swish. other than that it is a really good game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Frrrrank!!! View Post
    NBA 2K9-ps3

9/10

the only thing that drives me crazy is it seems no matter who it is, if they are open it is an automatic swish. other than that it is a really good game.
    And you always blow a 4th quarter lead.. So frustrating.

vCash
    I thought about buying Dead Space. Game Informer gave it great reviews.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dburch1102 View Post
    I thought about buying Dead Space. Game Informer gave it great reviews.
    definitely do it. it is an awsome game. just for an idea ranks past bioshock on in game environment and creepiness, kind of the same style but alot more jump back and be scared situations! great graphics, controls get a minute to get used too,then are a breeze. story is captivating. no getting lost or stuck thanks to the guiding system, but you can still follow a non-linear path. do it!

my only fear is i will go through the game in 2 weeks and want to play it again

drink bleach.

vCash
    Fable II - 9/10

There are some things that could've been improved from the last Fable that weren't, and they went against "if it ain't broke don't fix it" and ****ed up the magic system, but overall, just a great game. I know the main story is only 10 hours, but I've put a TON of hours into this game already and I think I'm a little over halfway through the story because I'm doing so much side stuff.

I can't wait to play through it again as a bad guy too. With open-ended games like this, I love doing one good playthrough and one evil. Usually I do good first because it's so much harder and not as fun

vCash
    i tried to play fable but i dont give a damn about collecting warrants and taking pictures with some pedophile.

i would rather play a game where dismemebering enemies gives you points and you can decapitate aliens.

drink bleach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mariano View Post
    i tried to play fable but i dont give a damn about collecting warrants and taking pictures with some pedophile.

i would rather play a game where dismemebering enemies gives you points and you can decapitate aliens.
    That part of the game is like... two minutes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsGirl View Post
    That part of the game is like... two minutes.
    I know right.

Have you been able to sacrifice your spouce by turning the spinning wheel of death?
    Free Doug

vCash
    NHL 09 - 9.2/10 - Amazing game

Going to rent Saints Row 2 tonight

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by poodski View Post
    I know right.

Have you been able to sacrifice your spouce by turning the spinning wheel of death?
    I still haven't done my second "evil" playthrough yet. I can't wait to be evil. I love breaking into people's houses and stealing stuff

Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast