Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast
    vCash

Video Game Lounge 3.0: The Drought Is Over

vCash
    Picked up Max Payne 3 for $30 and also got Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops for my PSP for $5. Life is good.

vCash
    Been trophy hunting lately got mw 2 platinum ,just got black ops platinum,and since mw 3 came out just neede one stupid trophy always the spec ops with the stars.I need help so if any one wants to help me get that trophy message me here thanks .

vCash
    Been on a counterstrike bender for the last 3 days.

vCash
    i dont think ive ever gotten a platinum, i probably could on the mass effects but I dont feel like finding all the checkpoints on aite in mass effect 2. I could of gotten the one in fallout 3 easily but it takes alot of time. i might have to pick fo3 again to try.
    GIFSoup

My wonderful wife showing her skills

vCash
    Madden is in the 360 right now.

Loving the Redskins offense. (Probably because I'm just used to them from the demo..)

vCash
    Madden is OK, not super amazing, not as bad as I thought, I didn't get too far in my Player connected Career thing, so we'll see, but I can't wait for NBA 2K13
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    Does the Mass Effect 3 DLC come out today or tomorrow?

vCash
    ^^ I think it's out now.

vCash
    So far I have 3 platinum trophies. Infamous, Black Ops and Counter Strike GO

I just read Skyrim is basically adding a create your own Minecraft house but it's for Xbox first yet again.

vCash
    Yeah the Mass Effect 3 DLC is out. I have to download it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    Yeah the Mass Effect 3 DLC is out. I have to download it.

Yeah will download it today, when I get home from work. Don't have enough time at the moment for gaming :/ .

When I'm on it it's Guild Wars 2 and CS:GO.

vCash
    P4Arena might be the most balanced fighting game I've played, every character is viable. Really enjoying it. Stresses spacing and playing smart rather than button mashing.

vCash
    http://www.joystiq.com/2012/08/29/fi...ice-talent-wa/
    Twisted Pixel just released the first two trailers for its latest jam, LocoCycle, and boy howdy does it look as trademark weird as we were hoping. The game focuses on a sentient three-wheeled motorcycle named I.R.I.S. (voiced by Lisa Foiles) who is on the run from her creators and, by extension, the bike they've sent to retrieve her: S.P.I.K.E., voiced by Robert Patrick.

As shown in the gameplay trailer above, I.R.I.S. is armed with automatic weaponry and is capable of dramatic, in-air martial arts, ala Devil May Cry/Bayonetta. S.P.I.K.E., who can be seen in the behind-the-scenes voice-actor trailer after the break, has a decidedly more sinister Ghost Rider feel, as opposed to I.R.I.S.'s sophisticated Tron vibe. Well, as sophisticated as a motorcycle dragging a person while punching dudes with its tires can look, at any rate.

LocoCycle's release window is still a painfully vague "2013."
    AT the link they show the first two trailers for the game. Twisted Pixel is just all sorts of ****ed up and I like it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    P4Arena might be the most balanced fighting game I've played, every character is viable. Really enjoying it. Stresses spacing and playing smart rather than button mashing.
    My buddy is the kind of person who will disappear for a few days whenever a decent fighting game comes out.

Haven't heard from him once since this game was released, must be a good one.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast