Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Is Gaborik a ***** or what?

lol. Pretty much speaks for itself. What's up with the injuries? Does he not stretch. Is he just a ***** who wont play with a bruise? Or is he just unusally injury prone?

vCash
    when i saw that he didnt play tonight, it irked me a quite a bit. I used to stand on the position that we should not trade gabby because if we did we would not have that guy that can score at any moment in our conservative offense.

But now that he doesnt want to be here, him and the coach dont like each other, and he can never make it through a full season, i want him gone. I wish we could trade him for some other guy that is similar and could score at any moment (heatly?), but i dont think that is likely, i just hope now he can stay healthy enough so that his trade stock is high enough.

vCash
    Gaborik as a rental player lands oa first- two young prospects and a decent player, if you can get his name on an extension you can get even more

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrice9 View Post
    Gaborik as a rental player lands oa first- two young prospects and a decent player, if you can get his name on an extension you can get even more
    If we got him on an extension we would most likely keep him.

vCash
    It is getting sickening, I would love to see him stay, but I'm at the point to just see him go.
    SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!