Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Article on PG from team USA

Indiana Pacers star Paul George is working with the best-of-the-best during USA Basketball practice.

That includes working with, league MVP Kevin Durant. One would expect George, an upcoming star, to be the one learning from the most valuable player in the league, but it was the Oklahoma City Thunder star who is benefiting. Durant, who recently said he deleted Twitter from his phone, took to social media to give George praise.

"Yea he's a problem," Durant writes on a photo of Paul George on Instagram. "He's definitely getting me better."

George then reposted the same photo on his Instagram account and posted this comment about Durant:

Learned a lot from him already lookin forward to this quest for the gold along side him.. Been pushing me all camp! #Progress

George also spoke with NBA.com's John Schuhmann about his role on the USA Basketball team.

"I [have] got to be a defender. We got guys that can make shots, run the floor and make plays. I got to be a defender for us. We got a bunch of defenders here, but I can be the versatile one that can guard 1-4 and be able to make plays when I need to."

Marc Spears of Yahoo! Sports recently spoke with George about a number of topics. One of those topics included former Pacer Lance Stephenson. Here's what he said about Stephenson's antics:

"We all know what kind of player Lance was. Lance always tried to get under people's skin. Some of it could be avoided. But at the end of the day, that's what gets Lance going."

He also told Spears that the Pacers lost their mentality, and a chance at an NBA Championship.

"If we had the same mentality that we had to start the year off, we would have won the championship. We were playing the best ball of all of our careers and Pacers history in general. For us to not finish the year where we started is tough."
    http://www.indystar.com/story/sports...ball/13398169/

Durant from what I've seen usually shoots pretty straight or makes no comment at all.

vCash
    I like that a lot. Practicing and learning from the mvp should only make him better and want more for himself and the team

vCash
    poor guy, never like seeing that happen to a player

vCash
    Srry Pacer Fans that was nasty

Phoenix Suns GM

vCash

Article on PG from team USA

It was horrible hope he makes a quick recovery

vCash
    Sorry about PG, really sucks when injuries like that happen. Hope he recovers well, basketball is better with him.

Jimmy <3

vCash
    From the suns page. Sorry about P.G. prolly be a year until he comes back. Shaun Livingston did and anderson silva. Paul is younger than both and bones heal faster than ligaments :-). Sorry again though

vCash
    Coming from a Lakers fan, we're all sorry about the Paul George injuries. Our forum sends our respect and hopes for a quick recovery.

vCash
    From a Bulls fan I wish George a strong great recovery. As a sports fan I never want to see that.

When your closet's clean, then come clean somebody else's. But clean yours first, okay.

vCash
    I'm devastated. But elite players attack rehab at an elite level and return elite. I hope PG is fit asap.

vCash
    Damn I am very sad to hear the news of PG injury. Being a Bulls fan and seeing DRose battle injury the last couple seasons has given me a new attitude about injuries. I might take a little enjoyment out of LeBron bowing out of a 4th quarter because of cramps, but I know he'll be back next game. When I hear a team's best player suffers a serious injury, I really feel bad for that team. I've felt that. I know that. The NBA is better with Paul George healthy and doing all the great things that he does. I really hope he makes a fast and full recovery, returning to his old self.

If I can offer any consolation, it would be that this could open up the opportunity for other players to rise up and become more than they would have with PG there. I don't believe Noah would have gotten the accolades he got this past season if DRose was present. I know it's a crappy thing to think about right now if you're a fan who has championship aspirations, but that's the reality of the situation.

I sincerely hope to see a full speed PG playing against my Bulls as soon as possible.

vCash
    Piston fan here...definitely devastated about PG's injury...I hope for a speedy recovery for him...

Detroit Lions (10-4)
    AAL - Teryl Austin (Defensive Coordinator)

-----
    Detroit Pistons (5-19)
    #MaxMooseMonroe

vCash
    Bulls fan. Im sorry guys. Thats terrible and shoudnt happen to anyone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Flex23 View Post
    Damn I am very sad to hear the news of PG injury. Being a Bulls fan and seeing DRose battle injury the last couple seasons has given me a new attitude about injuries. I might take a little enjoyment out of LeBron bowing out of a 4th quarter because of cramps, but I know he'll be back next game. When I hear a team's best player suffers a serious injury, I really feel bad for that team. I've felt that. I know that. The NBA is better with Paul George healthy and doing all the great things that he does. I really hope he makes a fast and full recovery, returning to his old self.

If I can offer any consolation, it would be that this could open up the opportunity for other players to rise up and become more than they would have with PG there. I don't believe Noah would have gotten the accolades he got this past season if DRose was present. I know it's a crappy thing to think about right now if you're a fan who has championship aspirations, but that's the reality of the situation.

I sincerely hope to see a full speed PG playing against my Bulls as soon as possible.
    Honestly that is about the only thing at least I hope...that other players step up. IMO this season for us went from a finals or nothing kind of year to a lets get better kind of year. Sad that with one bad landing an entire season and honestly outlook of a conference can change.

To be honest I'm not sure if I want to see battling for that 7th-8th seed if some players step up...or if I would rather see us in the lottery picking possibly the PF of the future to take over for West.

vCash
    Hey guys - Bulls fan here. Really sucks what happened last night. Don' listen to the ****ing troll haters spewing nonsense about how "he's done." He'll be back and he'll be fine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast