Tip: 7:00 PM EST
    TV: FSI Radio: 1070 The Fan

Thursday, March 26th
    Indiana Pacers @ Milwaukee Bucks
    Tip: 8:00 PM EST
    TV: FSI Radio: 1070 The Fan

#iubb

vCash
    If we're serious about making the playoffs then we need to go 2-1 minimum this week

#iubb

vCash
    Unfortunately, I see 0-3 again. For whatever reason this team has lost the mojo they had during that 7 game winning streak. They're heading to the lottery this year, which isn't all bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomBabySlick:29757192
    Unfortunately, I see 0-3 again. For whatever reason this team has lost the mojo they had during that 7 game winning streak. They're heading to the lottery this year, which isn't all bad.
    I think PG not coming back had something to do with it. They may have been thinking, ' if we can burn through the easy part of this schedule, we could get PG back for the tougher part. ' but he didn't come back and they are starting to run out of gas. Kind of a fan conspiracy theory, but just how i feel about it.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    ^Agreed..this team just looks burnt out.

#iubb

vCash
    If there's one team that is struggling as bad as us all around, it's washington. They look out of sync than the team we saw last playoffs/beginning of this year.

#iubb

vCash
    We got a nice win tonight. George hill came up huge.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    George did come up big for us, indeed. It's wide open in the East for that 8th spot. Pacers aren't favourable, but it certainly could happen...and hopefully will! It's not as if it'll make much difference lottery pick wise.

vCash
    Great to see them pull out the win. GHill was great! A lot of clutch baskets by him late in the 4th.

vCash
    1st quarters have been our nemesis all year....34-15. I knOW David West and Stuckey are out but this is flat out embarassing to be down this much to Milwaukee. Hopefully we turn it around this game but seriously this is why I'm not excited about making the playoffs. We will most likely face Cleveland or Atlanta, and probably lose 4-1 in the best of 7 series....I'm all about making the playoffs but Paul George won't help this team turn in a sweet playoff run. The rest of this team is burnt out, playing hurt, or a combination of the two

#iubb

vCash
    The sooner Vogel realizes Scola is the reason for the teams struggles, the better we will be. Numbers dont lie and Scola always have one of the worst (if not the worst) +\- ratio on the team. He plays terrible defense which brings more pressure on the center. Give Lavoy Allen more playing time and we will get into the playoffs easily.