Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'll be up at 9am to get tickets tomorrow.

vCash
    Well that was a waste of my time. All the Cubs/Crew games were sold out.

vCash
    i managed to get some dece braun bobble head tickets, don't know if it sold out though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    Of course. Thats how it always is.
    Yeah, but this is the first year they didn't even offer the games. Usually if you get on line right when the go onsale you can at least get crappy seats. Before the virtual waiting rooms even opened up it already said that only Standing Room's and Single Tickets were available for the Cubs games. They sold them all in the ticket packages I guess.

vCash
    Yupp I heard that a lot of people who waited and sven slept overnight @ Miller Park are mad b/c the seats arn't very good and a lot of single-game tickets weren't available or something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry34 View Post
    Yeah, but this is the first year they didn't even offer the games. Usually if you get on line right when the go onsale you can at least get crappy seats. Before the virtual waiting rooms even opened up it already said that only Standing Room's and Single Tickets were available for the Cubs games. They sold them all in the ticket packages I guess.
    hey there's always studhub if u want to pay like %50000000 more for your seat but its gets you in. i've done it before for an opener but its barely worth it. otherwise u can mooch someone's season tickets for a few cubs games if your a champ

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithy04 View Post
    Yupp I heard that a lot of people who waited and sven slept overnight @ Miller Park are mad b/c the seats arn't very good and a lot of single-game tickets weren't available or something.
    People slept overnight? Damn, I didn't think people did that anymore with everything being online.
    I got 14 tickets in the bleachers for the Sat. April 11th game. So I'll look forward to tailgating with some of you Crew fans in April.

vCash

Dominic James is Playing Tonight!

Marquette senior guard Dominic James, who suffered a broken foot Feb. 25 in what was thought to be his last game of the season, has been cleared to play for the sixth-seeded Golden Eagles' second-round game against the No. 3 seed Missouri Tigers in Boise, Idaho.

"I don't know how much he'll be able to contribute," Marquette coach Buzz Williams said. "The thing that I'm excited about is we're going to give him an opportunity to close out his career in the best way he possibly could.

"And I think the recovery has been due in large part to his work, but also because of the wisdom of Ernest [Eugene] and Dr. [Darrin] Maccoux," Williams said of the team's athletic trainer and physician.

James, who averaged 11.4 points, 3.5 rebounds, 5.1 assists and 2.2 steals this season, was hurt in a 93-82 loss to Connecticut as the Golden Eagles (25-9) lost five of their last six games to close out the regular season. They advanced to the second round of the NCAA tournament with a 58-57 victory over No. 11 seed Utah State.

"He worked out the day we got here, he worked out Friday morning before our game, worked out Friday night, practiced with us today," Williams said. "So medically he's been cleared, but how much he'll be able to contribute, I don't know."

James underwent surgery to the foot two days after the injury and began rehabilitation immediately.

"We've talked to some experts in the field, and these cases are known, have happened in elite athletes -- college and the pros," said Eugene, Marquette's trainer. "He's been very instrumental in all this, obviously. He's been so dedicated being where he's supposed to be every day, doing what he needs to do, and he's surpassed every goal."
    Crazy if you ask me...This is pretty amazing no matter how much he contributes. IF...IF they were to win he'd have another week of rest. Maybe this team could inch closer to what they were before his injury.

vCash
    Heart breaking is all you can say about that loss. The way they came back and took the lead and had the lead consistently with 4 minutes left and then to have almost everything go wrong in the last minute. The shot clock violation, the free throw shooter substituion, Hayward stepping on the end line.

But James, McNeal, and Mathews have been amazing the last few years and I'm so happy to have had the pleasure to get to watch them.

vCash
    can't wait to see Jerel in the NBA though.

vCash
    In a Bucks uniform too...

vCash
    that would be nice but i've lost a lot of interest in the NBA

vCash
    Yea me too mostly, but I think if we were to get rid of Redd, and build a team around guys like Sessions, Bogut, and defensive players like Luc Richard and a guy like McNeal I think they would be fun. You still need a scorer, and I suggest James Hardin if he slips due to his poor showing in the Tourny...

vCash
    as the person who started this thread, I don't post here much

vCash
    you make "FIBA" sound like it's a different sport than basketball

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast