Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 453
  1. #346
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    36,414
    vCash
    2267

  2. #347
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Roosevelt Island, NY
    Posts
    1,873
    vCash
    1500
    I'm drunk on Fresquilas (Fresca+Taquila)
    JORDY NELSON #87
    Brewers
    Packers Badgers


    Brewermobile


    NFL=Passion and intensity
    MLB=History and finesse
    NBA=All about lookin' pretty
    NHL=Money's more important than teeth

  3. #348
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    36,414
    vCash
    2267
    I need to get drunk. Thinking tomorrow night it will happen. Helping my cousin with landscaping tomorrow afternoon so it should happen for sure.

  4. #349
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,880
    vCash
    1500
    Graduation week = perpetual drunkenness.

  5. #350
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,230
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by long ball View Post
    Graduation week = perpetual drunkenness.
    High School? College?
    [CENTER[IMG]http://static.rogerebert.com/redactor_assets/pictures/scanners/moonrise-kingdom-wes-andersons-miniatures/mkwhatbird-thumb-510x275-49306.jpg[/CENTER]

  6. #351
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    402
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OC Knights #11 View Post
    High School? College?
    Perpetual drunkenness sounds like a college vobab to me

  7. #352
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    36,414
    vCash
    2267
    Yeah pretty sure he has talked about college with his school schedule conflicting with some Brewers games

  8. #353
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,230
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Burm3 View Post
    Perpetual drunkenness sounds like a college vobab to me
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    Yeah pretty sure he has talked about college with his school schedule conflicting with some Brewers games
    8th grade graduation most likely.
    [CENTER[IMG]http://static.rogerebert.com/redactor_assets/pictures/scanners/moonrise-kingdom-wes-andersons-miniatures/mkwhatbird-thumb-510x275-49306.jpg[/CENTER]

  9. #354
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    36,414
    vCash
    2267
    I remember telling my grandma that a wine cooler was some sparkling water and drinking it. I was 10.

  10. #355
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,880
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OC Knights #11:22144946
    Quote Originally Posted by Burm3 View Post
    Perpetual drunkenness sounds like a college vobab to me
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    Yeah pretty sure he has talked about college with his school schedule conflicting with some Brewers games
    8th grade graduation most likely.
    you got me. Drunkest 8th grader is the world.

    College. Illinois state university class of 2012. BS in finance and insurance.

  11. #356
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,880
    vCash
    1500
    The thing I will miss moat about college isn't the drinking... Its the freedom to watch every day game.

    Go brewers!

  12. #357
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,381
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by long ball View Post
    you got me. Drunkest 8th grader is the world.

    College. Illinois state university class of 2012. BS in finance and insurance.
    Unemployment checks here we come!

    Just kidding. Good luck, sir.

  13. #358
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    36,414
    vCash
    2267
    If he moves to Wisconsin that's only if Barrett becomes governor.

  14. #359
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,880
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Brew Crew:22147373
    Quote Originally Posted by long ball View Post
    you got me. Drunkest 8th grader is the world.

    College. Illinois state university class of 2012. BS in finance and insurance.
    Unemployment checks here we come!

    Just kidding. Good luck, sir.
    hahahahaha

    ISU has a really good insurance program (almost as good as Madison) and does a great job of getting employers to campus and in touch with students. Pretty much everyone I know will be working in insurance

    I will be working for liberty mutual starting at the end of June. So I will still have a few weeks to dick around.

  15. #360
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    36,414
    vCash
    2267

Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •