Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Yes

|MY GFX GALLERY|
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Then-Most View Post
    I am a twilight fan girl

vCash
    Looks like some decent match ups for MU and UW. I think both could go to the sweet 16.

vCash
    I like the possibility of them matching up for the Final Four spot. I doubt it happens though. I have a feeling one of them are going to lay the egg. Wofford is the one that worries me. How sweet it would be to match up against Duke again?

|MY GFX GALLERY|
    I am a twilight fan girl

vCash
    I think Wisconsin could make the final 4 (call me a homer a bit that's fine). I think UK is completely capable of laying an egg against a team like UW.

MU worries me a bit against New Mexico, but if they can get to the sweet 16, we've already seen that they can hang around with WV and should have won that game on the road no less. Washington and New Mexico have a slight advantage of playing closer to home though.

It would amazing if UW and MU played each other in the elite 8, but it's rather unlikely.

vCash
    I can't believe Wisconsin still got a 4 seed. They usually get screwed in seeding and losing in the first round of the Big Ten tournament would've given the committee a reason to drop them down to say a 6 seed.

I don't think they beat Kentucky though. Too big, too athletic and too talented.

Marquette got a pretty good draw. I could see them in the Elite 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big E
    you over rate OBP. especially for the White Sox who leave countless in scoring position. RBI is a way more important stat then OBP anyday.

vCash
    ya, finally 4 is def a little ambitious, but I wouldn't feel uncomfortable having them both in the sweet 16 in my bracket.

vCash
    Marquette and Georgetown have really done some damage in my brackets. Wisconsin got lucky though.

|MY GFX GALLERY|
    I am a twilight fan girl

vCash
    I actually had Georgetown losing, but I had MU going to the sweet 16 so that's no good.

vCash
    I had Georgetown in the Sweet 16 in one bracket and Elite 8 in the other. So they kind of screwed me. Not as much as my brother though. I just found out today that he picked Georgetown to win the title. Talk about a screwed bracket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big E
    you over rate OBP. especially for the White Sox who leave countless in scoring position. RBI is a way more important stat then OBP anyday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brewersfan729 View Post
    I had Georgetown in the Sweet 16 in one bracket and Elite 8 in the other. So they kind of screwed me. Not as much as my brother though. I just found out today that he picked Georgetown to win the title. Talk about a screwed bracket.

|MY GFX GALLERY|
    I am a twilight fan girl

vCash
    Wisconsin just got ****ed up pretty bad by Cornell. I knew Cornell was good, but I still thought Wisconsin should win. Wisconsin played virtually no defense at all. Ugliest game I've seen out of Wisconsin in a long time.

vCash
    After the way they played against Wofford, I expected them to lose to Cornell.

|MY GFX GALLERY|
    I am a twilight fan girl

vCash

To all Brewer fans

LETS GET READY FOR A FANTASTIC SEASON AHEAD OF US!

That is all

vCash
    Bring on baseball

vCash
    Hey fellas, I play a decent amount of high pitch softball but my old glove is a piece of junk so i picked up a new one (pretty cheap Shopko one). Does anyone have any techniques they've used to break in their gloves? Intramural softball season starts for me in alittle over a week and I'd like to have it at least kind of broken in by then.

Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast