Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Even when the Badgers were predictable they were able to run all over teams. Right now they havent pounded the run into these Offensive Lineman like Barry used to. Back in the Dayne days you knew they were handing him the ball and they still got yardage and moved the chains. PJ Hill is dancing to much instead of hitting the hole like Clay does and going forward

Chris Houston's world, you just living in it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BaRRySandAmaN View Post
    PJ Hill is dancing to much instead of hitting the hole like Clay does and going forward
    Exactly. Hill is a finesse back in a power back's body. He's fine against smaller teams on the line that our O-Line can push back, but against the Michigan's and Ohio State's and Penn State's he struggles badly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big E
    you over rate OBP. especially for the White Sox who leave countless in scoring position. RBI is a way more important stat then OBP anyday.

vCash
    Hill going pro is hilarious... great for the Badgers, but Hill will be nothing in the pro game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Madtown343 View Post
    Hill going pro is hilarious... great for the Badgers, but Hill will be nothing in the pro game.
    Can't be put too much better than that. I wonder who it was that told him it was time, other than that he has limited # of carries left; he always is nicked up. Hope he at least makes it through 2 contracts and can set himself up.

Good news for Bucky as you said.
    I've always looked for the perfect life to step into. I've taken all the paths to get where I wanted. But no matter where I go, I still come home me. ---Layne Staley

vCash
    ^^^^

True, but I hope the best for Badger players in the NFL and at least hope they get a 2nd contract
    I've always looked for the perfect life to step into. I've taken all the paths to get where I wanted. But no matter where I go, I still come home me. ---Layne Staley

vCash
    Huge weekend for Badger Hockey! Connelly makes me nervous, man. He did have a nice weekend! Could not happen to a better group of Badgers and a better group of Goofers!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    How are they doing? I haven't see a thing about them since they won the championship.
    Tied for first right now.

http://wcha.cstv.com/ will give you the info you need. I live in WI, but am unable to watch crap except on-line because of politics and regionalization of the satellite provider.

Near as I can tell, their defense is really good, but their goalie has been suspect his entire career but he is on a nice roll. He is no Elliott though. They started the season off with a brutal schedule and their record reflected it. They are coming on. Winning at Minnesota for something like the 4th time in 20 tries.

vCash

Bear vs Ape

Gotta go with the Ape because the Ape has thumbs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahoo View Post
    Gotta go with the Ape because the Ape has thumbs.
    I like the bear's chances

vCash
    Guys you need to see the promotional night that the Admirals are having!

I posted the link in the NHL forum but am to lazy to find it and paste it in here...good thing is the last thing I copied were the actual promotions.

• All fans who are graduates of a DARE program (Drug Abuse Resistance Education) can get into the game for just $2 by bringing their DARE graduation certificate to the Admirals' office or the Bradley Center box office.
    Anyone with the name Michael, Phelps, Mary Jane, Cheech, Chong, Weed (Wied) or anyone who has won an Olympic Gold Medal can also get their ticket for only $2.
    • The team is giving away a weed wacker from National Ace Hardware, signed by the Admirals.
    If the team scores with 4:20 -- a number that's synonymous with pot culture -- on the clock in any period, one fan will win a season ticket for the following season.
    • The team is providing a document shredder outside of section 225 for fans to destroy their own incriminating, Phelps-like photos.

vCash
    It's weird that Sheets owns a portion of the team. I also never knew Gord Ash owned part of it too.

vCash
    When do individual tickets go on sale?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brew Crew View Post
    It's weird that Sheets owns a portion of the team. I also never knew Gord Ash owned part of it too.
    Ben, Gord and Mark himself are the majority owners. You'll see the Brewers pimping the Admirals during the season. Can't image the Admirals staying in Milwaukee much longer, no one attends the games.

Still think the Ape would win, 700 times stronger than a human with thumbs. The Bear would crap himself and run away. In a cage match, once the Ape got ahold of Smokey, forget about it.

Hall, or platoon at 3rd again this year?

Why not move Hardy to 3rd and Escobar to SS? Makes sense doesn't it?

vCash
    ^Thanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahoo View Post
    Can't image the Admirals staying in Milwaukee much longer, no one attends the games.
    Huh? They're in the top half in attendance in the AHL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big E
    you over rate OBP. especially for the White Sox who leave countless in scoring position. RBI is a way more important stat then OBP anyday.

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast