Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I just saw the iPhone commercial with the a Brewers vs. Pirates clip. Quite astonishing that they have come this far as to be on commercials for products such as the iPhone.

vCash
    Is that on the internet anywhere?

vCash

vCash
    Ahh yes...Still get goosebumps from that walk off.

vCash
    HEY LOOK OVER HERE

Just wanted to make sure no one passed over this post

I have a semester-long survey project to do for my stat class, and I figured PSD threads would be a good place to collect the results. I posted this in the EC2008 forum since it's a somewhat political survey and got about half the responses I needed, so I figured I would be able to get the other half from OT thread.

It's only 5 questions long, completely confidential, and it'll take you like 30 seconds. I need ~30 more responses for my project, so GET ANSWERING HERE!

(yes, I am totally copy-and-paste spamming this, so don't be surprised if you see it in another OT thread too )

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    again!
    Not sure what is worse. The Badgers stinking it up or the Gophers being respectable.
    I've always looked for the perfect life to step into. I've taken all the paths to get where I wanted. But no matter where I go, I still come home me. ---Layne Staley

vCash
    The Badgers are complete choke artists. How many games is it now that they had the lead and choked it up?

vCash
    doesn't the offseason get boring... well atleast until the FA Hot Stove starts moving

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EC Raider View Post
    Not sure what is worse. The Badgers stinking it up or the Gophers being respectable.
    This isn't a big ten thread, but it was nice to see Bucky pull one out against the silly Gophers. I will be curious if those chumps win another game this year. I thought the Gophers were the bears, not the hunters. Inside joke for anyone who listens to that goofball Brewster.
    I've always looked for the perfect life to step into. I've taken all the paths to get where I wanted. But no matter where I go, I still come home me. ---Layne Staley

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    This is a talk about whatever thread. Badger discussion is welcome. They were pathetic in basketball yesterday against LBS despite winning.
    I was amazed they pulled it out, although I thought it would be a typical pre-Big Ten game, where they blew them out of the gym in the 2nd half.

vCash
    Boy, watching the Badger/Cal Poly game, and it is obvious Glen Mason is anti Badger. Tough schmidt...getting his hat handed to him by the Badgers is one of many reasons he got canned from Minnesota. Boy will it be a joke if they are unable to pull this one off...I guess blowing them out is out of the question. And you guys know as well as I do, the Badgers should better players and should mop the floor with them...I don't care what that goof Beilema says. Should be a friggin blowout

vCash
    This is like Appalachian State last year. Obviously we aren't ranked in the top 5 like Michigan was, but our defense hasn't stopped their offense all day. Big chunks of yards and once again we're seeing Wisconsin has no clue how to stop the option offense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big E
    you over rate OBP. especially for the White Sox who leave countless in scoring position. RBI is a way more important stat then OBP anyday.

vCash
    Sherer is alright, he was a one point before half 8/8 but before they scored before, they were predictable, run, run, run, run, run so all you have to do is stop it. They have potential next year with graham, gilreath, toon, anderson, and of course clay and hill

vCash
    Sherer has played alright. Nothing special, but we don't need him to be. Hill is awful. Clay should get the majority of the carries next year with Brown and Hill as change of pace backs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big E
    you over rate OBP. especially for the White Sox who leave countless in scoring position. RBI is a way more important stat then OBP anyday.

vCash
    they truely need to be less predictable, with sherer, there is at least the opportunity to be less predictable... he is improving

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast