Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Why do you watch the Brewers?

Why do you watch the Brewers, or attend games?

I watched Brewers games this past year- despite their struggles because they have two of the games most exciting players in Segura and Gomez. So fun to watch. Come home from a hard day of work (in a Stone Quarry- Summer Job), make dinner sit down and watch the game flipping back and forth.

I attend Brewers games because I like the atmosphere especially if they are playing the Fibs, Cards or Twins- or if the Brewers are in the playoff hunt. I also enjoy tailgating regardless of record- its a great time.

vCash
    I love baseball. I didn't watch a lot of the games last year because I had other things to do. July and August are always crazy busy for me so I rarely catch much for games in that time period. The performance of the team doesn't cause me to not watch, it just makes me feel better about missing a game when they're not good.

I haven't been to a game in a while simply because I don't want to pay for it. I feel I'll get down to at least a game this year. My money situation has greatly improved. I love the stadium and atmosphere. I just wish the weekend games were more non-divisional. I'd rather go see an east coast or west coast team over the same 4 teams we see a lot of.

vCash
    I watch in the beginning of the year then we start to suck and I dont pay as much attention. Also a huge reason I watch is because there is really no other sports on during summer. Lastly there are so many games and each one does not mean as much as say the nfl so im not upset if I miss one

vCash
    Easy.

Jean Segura,

Ryan Braun swing a bat,

Gomez play outfield and now even hit!,

the lady with huge tonks at the games lol jk,

watching Will Peralta pitch, the dude has nasty stuff if he could just control it!

All reasons why I watch the Brewers.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by time4change View Post
    the lady with huge tonks at the games lol jk,

You ever seen that lady up close?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brew Crew View Post
    You ever seen that lady up close?
    She's so dumb. I follow her page on Facebook and she is totally clueless. It's like comedy hour when she tries to talk about baseball.

vCash
    Mine is because I love the game, and the Brewers are the team I grew up watching. Truthfully, if most of the guys on the Brewers were on other teams (accept probably Gomez, Segura, and Lucroy) I would probably hate those guys. Not as much now, but when we had Weeks, Hardy, Hart and those teams, I didn't really individually like any of the players, but I love the Brewers, so they were okay in my books.

But another thing for me is that I like the strategy of baseball. If I'm really sitting down and focusing on the game, I like to try to guess what pitch the guy is thinking of throwing and how he set it up. And then on the flip side, baseball is an easy sport just to have on in the background. I can be working on my computer or playing cards or something, and have baseball on in the background and not have to worry about missing too much and being able to catch up easily.

vCash
    I first and foremost love baseball. I watch other games too, not just the Brewers. Mostly the Cubs when they're good which hasn't been for a few years. Otherwise I watch the good SP match ups.

I watch when they're good because it's exciting and I like watching the team win. I watch when they're bad because I like watching individual players perform well and growth of young players.

I also really enjoy analyzing/discussing the strategy of roster composition, roster building, and in game decisions.

vCash
    I, for the first time ever, am a Brewers season ticket holder. Ok that was a little dramatic. I bought a 10 game pack. Mostly to get opening day because I've never been before. I went with the weekend pack.

As and out of town fan, I wish there was an option to get 5 weekends with both the Saturday and Sunday game vs. 10 weekends with 1 game. I also have family and friends I can stay with for free so that might influence that a bit.

Anyway, I'm getting super excited for baseball to be back.

vCash
    Opening Day is a neat experience. I miss going but the price I paid on Stub Hub to go 3 years in a row was ridiculous. It was good they started starting the season on the road a couple times to break me out of that. My credit card thanks me.

Other than the vast amount of dumb drunk college kids, it's a great atmosphere. Can't beat having baseball back.

vCash
    Hey guys, we're roughly 4 hours from baseball season!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by **********:27906776
    Opening Day is a neat experience. I miss going but the price I paid on Stub Hub to go 3 years in a row was ridiculous. It was good they started starting the season on the road a couple times to break me out of that. My credit card thanks me.

Other than the vast amount of dumb drunk college kids, it's a great atmosphere. Can't beat having baseball back.
    I'm lucky any my dad's company usually has vendors take us to opening day. All comped same with packer games even though I'm not a packer fan. It's nice but definitely not the same as going with a group of buds but I do like going