Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    164
    vCash
    1500

    Can We Watch Preseason Online?

    Does anyone know where we can watch the preseason games online? Are they streamed anywhere? How else can we watch? If anyone knows please help out and post reply...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,451
    vCash
    1500
    Bump

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lincoln, CA
    Posts
    4,652
    vCash
    1500
    You can listen to them on NBA.com. Otherwise, I can't find where you can watch them other than TV.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,411
    vCash
    1500
    ya... I cant pm you the link coz it is a messageboard ...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,451
    vCash
    1500
    I don't think is being televised

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,024
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiHeat View Post
    I don't think is being televised
    maybe in the miami and detroit areas?

    EDIT:
    you live in florida so you would know.. nvm lol

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    #TeamSachs
    Posts
    23,924
    vCash
    1500
    my friend will be streaming nba games online...check out the site looks tight

    NBAStream.tk

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New York, Queens
    Posts
    7,394
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    my friend will be streaming nba games online...check out the site looks tight

    NBAStream.tk
    *******

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,584
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    my friend will be streaming nba games online...check out the site looks tight

    NBAStream.tk
    wtf? it links to smouch.net/lol. Is this a joke?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    9,500
    vCash
    1500
    yes you can. some just arent televised

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    SOJO, UT
    Posts
    12,073
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    my friend will be streaming nba games online...check out the site looks tight

    NBAStream.tk
    lol wow I will never click on that link again!

    Machine Gun Kelly!!!!!!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lincoln, CA
    Posts
    4,652
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by oshea225 View Post
    maybe in the miami and detroit areas?

    EDIT:
    you live in florida so you would know.. nvm lol
    The Kings games are being televised in the area. I don't know about anywhere else.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    15,866
    vCash
    1500
    NBATV probably

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Shakedown Street, Japan
    Posts
    30,290
    vCash
    1500
    I think the outdoor Suns-Nuggets game will be on TNT, if I remember correctly. So there's at least one nationally broadcast game. The Nugs have their preseason schedule up at nuggets.com, and I'd guess the same is true for most other teams - that's probably the best place to find TV listings if the games are actually shown.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

    Atheists Of PSD

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    3,618
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DenButsu View Post
    I think the outdoor Suns-Nuggets game will be on TNT, if I remember correctly. So there's at least one nationally broadcast game. The Nugs have their preseason schedule up at nuggets.com, and I'd guess the same is true for most other teams - that's probably the best place to find TV listings if the games are actually shown.
    I don't think the OP is interested in Tv listings...

    I think he wants links for online streams of the games...

    Since most of those streams are illegal, we're not allowed to post them, right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •