Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 137
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,074
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasSportsnut View Post
    1. Location - Boise,ID
    2. Favorite Current Mavericks Player - Dirk
    3. Favorite Former Mavericks Player - I would say Steve Nash
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? - none
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - Cowboys, Rangers,Stars, Boise State, Raphael Nadal, and USA Olympics.
    6. Whats your W/L prediction for the Mavs this year? - 58-24
    7. How far do you believe the Mavs will go in the playoffs? - I think we can contend and be in the championship. A lot of analyst on ESPN say we may be the deepest teams and the chemistry is there more than any other years so we're right there with San Antonio and LA in the west.
    Welcome. Stay active and ignore how pessimistic most of us are lol.
    TAKE PRIDE

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,145
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan View Post
    Welcome. Stay active and ignore how pessimistic most of us are lol.
    haha yeah..doesnt even feel like pessimism anymore..just kinda normal

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    239
    vCash
    1500
    1. Location: Philippines
    2. Favorite Current Mavs Player: Dirk
    3. Favorite Former Mavs Player: Steve Nash and
    4. Other teams I root for: Bulls
    5. Other Sports: Team Pacman
    6. Dirk wins MVP 2011
    7. How far? NBA Finals
    8. GO MAVS
    __________________

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    14,614
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mVpDirk41 View Post
    1. Location: Philippines
    2. Favorite Current Mavs Player: Dirk
    3. Favorite Former Mavs Player: Steve Nash and
    4. Other teams I root for: Bulls
    5. Other Sports: Team Pacman
    6. Dirk wins MVP 2011
    7. How far? NBA Finals
    8. GO MAVS
    __________________
    Interesting. Here in America we play football, basketball, and baseball.

    You are welcomed as well, but the first time you mention Derrick Rose as being a better player than Michael Jordan you will be banished from the forums.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,074
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mVpDirk41 View Post
    1. Location: Philippines
    2. Favorite Current Mavs Player: Dirk
    3. Favorite Former Mavs Player: Steve Nash and
    4. Other teams I root for: Bulls
    5. Other Sports: Team Pacman
    6. Dirk wins MVP 2011
    7. How far? NBA Finals
    8. GO MAVS
    __________________
    Interesting...
    TAKE PRIDE

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,074
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MacFitz92 View Post
    Interesting. Here in America we play football, basketball, and baseball.

    You are welcomed as well, but the first time you mention Derrick Rose as being a better player than Michael Jordan you will be banished from the forums.
    Such a douche Macfitz lol. You should be banned for threatening noobs.
    TAKE PRIDE

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,074
    vCash
    1500
    I never did one of these apparently. And I am hella bored.

    1. Location: Southern California. Or according to Skizzik, Canada.
    2. Favorite Current Mavericks Player: Dirk of course. How do you not love the dude?
    3. Favorite Former Mavericks Player: Nashy-poo, Blackman, Josh Howard (before he sucked)
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? I could care less about other teams but I have always liked the Raptors if I had to pick a 2nd favorite. Shut it Skizz...
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Check the userbar in my sig.
    6. Whats your W/L prediction for the Mavs this year? Eh I'll say 57 wins.
    7. How far do you believe the Mavs will go in the playoffs? Western Conference finals at best. Hopefully we make it further but unlikely.
    8. Anything else you care to share? I'm a ****ing homo. I love men. Peja is super hawt. I also love women. When I grow up I want to be a leprechaun. Macfitz is mean. Asmarks is the sexiest man on these forums. He is my future brother somehow. Me and dfactor are going to be life partners...in business. Gosh you guys are dirty if you thought I meant it in a different way. Skizzik is a troll. But an awesome one. I am NOT Canadian. But go Canada! I like turtles. If I could be any color I would choose pink. Women wear pink therefore women would wear me. I often sit around wondering how jellyfish reproduce...Bye.
    TAKE PRIDE

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    239
    vCash
    1500
    hahah rose is good but not like MJ

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,074
    vCash
    1500
    There are so many people who never did this. So sad. So so sad. Its like I don't know anyone here...Except those who have done one already.
    TAKE PRIDE

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,175
    vCash
    1500
    not really a mavs fan but I said since the beginning of the season the mavericks were a really good team and have a strong possibility to win it all. The only team i'm afraid of is the mavericks, I've said it year round. They're a very deep team and formidable in every position. My friends laugh at me because I pick the mavericks beating the heat in 6-7 games if they both reach the finals but I'm no homer. I'll root for the heat all the way till the end but I recognize a good team when I see one
    [SIGPIC]

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Pasay, Philippines
    Posts
    4,247
    vCash
    1500
    I never did this before and I am bored so might as well make one...

    1. Location: Philippines
    2. Favorite Current Mavericks Player: Dirk is my favorite... Barea is my second
    3. Favorite Former Mavericks Player: Nash
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Blazers and Magic
    5. Other sports you enjoy? Boxing, BJJ and Wall Climbing
    What other sporting teams do you root for? Vikings
    6. Whats your W/L prediction for the Mavs this year? I don't know even know if there is going to be a season this year...
    7. How far do you believe the Mavs will go in the playoffs? They will finally get their revenge on the Heat and finish them off in game 6 with Lebron James storming out of the building without showing any class as always...
    8. Anything else you care to share? After this playoffs: awkward, ugly one legged fade away jumpshots will be considered cool...

  12. #87
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    602
    vCash
    1500
    Dan I really think you are Canadian. The Raptors too!? You disappoint me! I hope for your sake that the Steelers and Mavericks are you number 1 and 2 favorite teams. But I'll update this thing since I'm using a new handle:

    1. Location: NJ - Moving to Orlando, FL in a month
    2. Favorite Current Mavericks Player: Dirk
    3. Favorite Former Mavericks Player: Nash/Josh Howard
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? None
    5. Other sports you enjoy? NFL and MLB
    What other sporting teams do you root for? Steelers and Mariners
    6. Whats your W/L prediction for the Mavs this year? 57-25
    7. How far do you believe the Mavs will go in the playoffs? NBA Finals

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,074
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyserSoze View Post
    Dan I really think you are Canadian. The Raptors too!? You disappoint me! I hope for your sake that the Steelers and Mavericks are you number 1 and 2 favorite teams. But I'll update this thing since I'm using a new handle:

    1. Location: NJ - Moving to Orlando, FL in a month
    2. Favorite Current Mavericks Player: Dirk
    3. Favorite Former Mavericks Player: Nash/Josh Howard
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? None
    5. Other sports you enjoy? NFL and MLB
    What other sporting teams do you root for? Steelers and Mariners
    6. Whats your W/L prediction for the Mavs this year? 57-25
    7. How far do you believe the Mavs will go in the playoffs? NBA Finals
    If the Mavs didn't exist I would root for the Raptors. I admit it. Or probably the Bobcats. One of those two. But the Mavs exist which is a necessity. And I love all my teams equally. Canadian or American, I love them.

    Why are you moving to Orlando? Move somewhere cool like California or Canada.
    TAKE PRIDE

  14. #89
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    602
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan View Post
    If the Mavs didn't exist I would root for the Raptors. I admit it. Or probably the Bobcats. One of those two. But the Mavs exist which is a necessity. And I love all my teams equally. Canadian or American, I love them.

    Why are you moving to Orlando? Move somewhere cool like California or Canada.
    I'm going to law school down there

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,074
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyserSoze View Post
    I'm going to law school down there
    Ah nice, good luck!
    TAKE PRIDE

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •