Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    1. Location - Tulsa
    2. Favorite Current Thunder Player - KD
    3. Favorite Former Thunder Player - Harden
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? - None
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - Oakland Raiders, Texas A&M, Phillies
    6. Anything else you care to share? Go thunder!
    Welcome to the party! Ready for the Cotton Bowl???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LJEATON26 View Post
    Welcome to the party! Ready for the Cotton Bowl???
    Heck yes hubby is an ou fan
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Heck yes hubby is an ou fan
    I'm definitely on his side in that game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LJEATON26 View Post
    I'm definitely on his side in that game.
    Lol it's ok. It'll be a good game. No one believed me when I kept saying A&M would beat Alabama so we'll see!
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    1. Location - Center, Texas
    2. Favorite Current Thunder Player - Kevin Durant and Serge Ibaka
    3. Favorite Former Thunder Player - Nazr Mohammed
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? - None
    5. What other sporting teams do you root for? - The Texans, Astros, Rangers UT!
    6. Anything else you care to share? Became a fan when the Sonics drafted KD, followed him at Texas because his teammate Damion James went to a local high school in my area. I've really loved watching the team grow and blossom the past few seasons.

vCash
    I am considering being an Thunder fan. But I am not sure if I am ready. I use to be a fan a long time ago, but they weren't thunder then. I think I stopped watching when the year they became thunder.

I remember the old days, Gary Payton, Hersey Hawkins and Shawn Kemp, those were good times. The Sonics lost to Bulls the year before Jazz lost twice! But that was an amazing different team, I know, I went to the games in Utah when they won the Western Conference.

But apparently Thunder fans don't want nothing to do with Sonics. I understand, its not like when Minneapolis moved to Los Angeles, then kept their name Lakers(If LA didn't want their history they would have change the name). When they chose Thunder, they didn't want the history that came with the old name, even if their star player was part of that history.

I don't know if I want to be part of that, cause I liked the Sonics, even if they were sold away from the old owners, changed cities, and changed its named(and kept a few players and staff(not sure if any staff is the same now)).

Thunder is cool and a great team, but I think I will only root for them if they face Miami in the Finals again. I got LP, so I will watch them, but I have only found a few things I like about their whole package.
    All great things come to an end...even in basketball -Me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanStorm View Post
    I am considering being an Thunder fan. But I am not sure if I am ready. I use to be a fan a long time ago, but they weren't thunder then. I think I stopped watching when the year they became thunder.

I remember the old days, Gary Payton, Hersey Hawkins and Shawn Kemp, those were good times. The Sonics lost to Bulls the year before Jazz lost twice! But that was an amazing different team, I know, I went to the games in Utah when they won the Western Conference.

But apparently Thunder fans don't want nothing to do with Sonics. I understand, its not like when Minneapolis moved to Los Angeles, then kept their name Lakers(If LA didn't want their history they would have change the name). When they chose Thunder, they didn't want the history that came with the old name, even if their star player was part of that history.

I don't know if I want to be part of that, cause I liked the Sonics, even if they were sold away from the old owners, changed cities, and changed its named(and kept a few players and staff(not sure if any staff is the same now)).

Thunder is cool and a great team, but I think I will only root for them if they face Miami in the Finals again. I got LP, so I will watch them, but I have only found a few things I like about their whole package.
    I'm a converted sonics fan and since i dont live in seattle or OKC i guess it was easier to make the switch but when they traded ray allen that hit deep. I remember getting phone calls asking if i was gonna change to the celtics lol, but my love for the sonics was too deep by then (ray allen is my favorite player btw the only day harder than that was when he joined the heat) and then one measly year later they up and change cities. Now i dont know what its like to lose a team, my city has no major professional team, but it hurt to know my sonics were no more. I feel like the only reason i stayed is because of my man crush on durant and because at that point i was so used to losing the 20 win seasons didnt bother me lol.

Then the winning started lol, now im being called a bandwagon every time i mention my favorite team, looking back to 07 i had to hide my team because of how bad they were LOL how the times have changed. But my advice and how i go about it is this, i love basketball entirely to much to just up and not root for anyone so i root for the thunder im a fan and i want durant to get as many rings as his little heart can manage but if the sonics ever come back then im a seattle fan 1st a durant fan 2nd and an OKC supporter as long as they're not playing us and if you've gone as far as considering it you might as well drink the kool-aid lol hopefully my rant was helpful

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678