Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by asmarks18 View Post
    Totally understand. I am a die hard Mavs fan but here in T-town we dont get the Mavs obviously and the Thunder are growing on me. The Perkins trade is what did it for me. Love that guy! Do you guys hate the Mavs? Us Mavs fans have no bad thoughts towards the Thunder I know that.
    I think it depends on where the people are from. The Thunder fans on this sight are from different areas. Some of the Sonics guys are here. A lot of Oklahoma people are or were Mavs fans before the Thunder. I am born and raised OKC and have never liked the Mavs. I wouldn't say I hate them, but I don't mind them losing. lol

vCash
    Totally understand. I am a die hard Mavs fan but here in T-town we dont get the Mavs obviously and the Thunder are growing on me. The Perkins trade is what did it for me. Love that guy! Do you guys hate the Mavs? Us Mavs fans have no bad thoughts towards the Thunder I know that.
    I just can't stand your fans that regularly post in the NBA forum. Other than that, I've never had a problem with the team or the fan base. I think Cuban is cool as hell to be honest.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Yeah some of our fans are ridiculous and very biased. I'm not one of them. I just post in the Mavs forum and usually complain about how soft we are lol
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

vCash
    Yeah some of our fans are ridiculous and very biased. I'm not one of them. I just post in the Mavs forum and usually complain about how soft we are lol
    yeah I know not all of you are. Nice win the other night, Portland is gonna be a tough out.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    you mean the Seattle SuperSonics...not the thunder... http://www.sonicsgate.org/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Planet View Post
    you mean the Seattle SuperSonics...not the thunder... http://www.sonicsgate.org/

You're so right

vCash
    Whats up guys. Season ticket holder here. From Norman.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by REDL1NE View Post
    Whats up guys. Season ticket holder here. From Norman.

Welcome!! Feel free to join in anywhere you want!!

vCash
    hi, i have only been watching the NBA for a short time, and the Thunder became my favourite team when i saw the atmopshere in your arena and you were the first team i watched on TV(NBA isn't popular here). Kevin Durant is favourite player btw

VictimUK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VictimUK View Post
    hi, i have only been watching the NBA for a short time, and the Thunder became my favourite team when i saw the atmopshere in your arena and you were the first team i watched on TV(NBA isn't popular here). Kevin Durant is favourite player btw

VictimUK

Welcome!! Our fans are bigtime sports fans and are use to college like atmospheres. A lot of passion. The Thunder are a fun team to watch too. KD is a beast!! Feel free to jump in on any topic.

vCash
    1. Location: Sydney, Australia
    2. Favorite Current Thunder: Fear the Beard
    3. Favorite Former Thunder: Gary Payton/Shawn Kemp
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Whoever plays the Lakers
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Australian Rules Football - Adelaide Crows

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderOz View Post
    1. Location: Sydney, Australia
    2. Favorite Current Thunder: Fear the Beard
    3. Favorite Former Thunder: Gary Payton/Shawn Kemp
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Whoever plays the Lakers
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Australian Rules Football - Adelaide Crows
    Welcome to the board. I'm officially jealous that you live in Australia! It is the one place that I have to go before I die.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LJEATON26 View Post
    Welcome to the board. I'm officially jealous that you live in Australia! It is the one place that I have to go before I die.
    You only live once! See you soon

vCash
    1. Location: Klaipeda, Lithuania (born and raised in Sydney, Australia)
    2. Favorite Current Thunder: Kevin Durant/James Harden
    3. Favorite Former Thunder: Šarūnas Marčiulionis/Gary Payton/Detlef Schrempf
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? NYK (I'm crazy, I know)

I LOVE basketball. It is not very big in Australia, but here in Lithuania, it is like religion. I lived in Sydney from when I was born til I was 21, and have been living in Klaipeda for 2 years now with relatives. I have cousins here that played professionally. The atmosphere of European basketball is amazing. Would love to come watch a Thunder game some day in OKC!

#thunderup

vCash
    1. Chicago
    2. KD35
    3. Nathan Robinson- One of my favorites in nba
    4. Chicago Bulls obviously
    5. Chicago Bears and Cubs
    6. Looking forward to a Bulls vs. Thunder championship game this year

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast