Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Hey im kinda new at this, im from Chicago but am a Okc fan..love how this team is growing..
    Westbrook-Durant-ibaka is our main core..Green is talented but I don't think he's our future..unless
    He's ok taken the 6-man role. We are gonna be the future of the NBA, we play with passion of the game, its not about the money..we grow as a team and this makes me excited to see what this team future holds.. But Good luck tonight...Lets Go Thunder!

vCash
    Glad to see you two joining up, hopefully you stick around. Carey and I have been waiting for some more people around here to talk OKC ball.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    1. Location...Seattle, WA
    2. Favorite Current Thunder...Harden, Russy, Ibaka (Way too hard to choose one)
    3. Favorite Former Thunder (Sonics)...Ray Ray, Schrempf
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?...Celtics
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?...Baseball is actually my main sport, but NBA is definitely #2. My dad grew up outside of Boston and raised me a fan of everything Boston as well, so I'm a big Celts, Red Sox, Patriots fan. Seattle teams (and former Seattle teams:cryare my true love though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SEATTLEredsox View Post
    1. Location...Seattle, WA
    2. Favorite Current Thunder...Harden, Russy, Ibaka (Way too hard to choose one)
    3. Favorite Former Thunder (Sonics)...Ray Ray, Schrempf
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?...Celtics
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?...Baseball is actually my main sport, but NBA is definitely #2. My dad grew up outside of Boston and raised me a fan of everything Boston as well, so I'm a big Celts, Red Sox, Patriots fan. Seattle teams (and former Seattle teams:cryare my true love though.
    Its nice to meet you, Ino it suks losing a team but Okc will open up your heart. Their a easy team to love. They're young / fun/ hardworking/ great fans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The BodyGuard View Post
    Its nice to meet you, Ino it suks losing a team but Okc will open up your heart. Their a easy team to love. They're young / fun/ hardworking/ great fans.
    Yeah, losing the Sonics was horrible, but I still love the Thunder unlike most people here. It just sucks not being able to go to any games, but I am going to the game at Portland on April 1st!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SEATTLEredsox View Post
    Yeah, losing the Sonics was horrible, but I still love the Thunder unlike most people here. It just sucks not being able to go to any games, but I am going to the game at Portland on April 1st!
    April 1st?? Is that a April fools joke? lol jk
    hope you enjoy the game bro

vCash
    1. Location....Fargo, North Dakota
    2. Favorite Current Thunder.....Westbrook
    3. Favorite Former Thunder......Shawn Kemp
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?.......t-wolves
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?....Vikings and Twins
    6. Anything else you care to share?......Expecting big things from the Thunder this year, can't wait for the playoffs. These upcoming years are going to be exciting, the sky is the limit with this team!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PURPLEBLOOD28 View Post
    1. Location....Fargo, North Dakota
    2. Favorite Current Thunder.....Westbrook
    3. Favorite Former Thunder......Shawn Kemp
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?.......t-wolves
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?....Vikings and Twins
    6. Anything else you care to share?......Expecting big things from the Thunder this year, can't wait for the playoffs. These upcoming years are going to be exciting, the sky is the limit with this team!
    Welcome to the Forum! I think we do a good job of touching on all things Thunder, look forward to your input.

Red Sox, Ravens, Thunder, Blackhawks, UConn and Penn St. Fan!

vCash
    I WAS a Sacramento Kings fan, because I grew up in Sacramento, and was willing to follow them almost any where they moved. With that being said, now that they are moving to So Cal, I will be a loyal Thunder fan. I am the type of fan that sticks with his team regardless of the circumstances, but I was raised to hate everything from LA so I take this move personally and refuse to follow them down there.

The reason for me choosing the Thunder is quite simple, and has nothing to do with me hoping on a bandwagon, although I was born and raised in California, my family is from Oklahoma, and I have been a Sooners fan since birth. Leaving the Thunder as the only logical team for me to follow now that I can't root for my Kings any more.

I look forward to talking Thunder basketball with you guys!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kfranks22 View Post
    I WAS a Sacramento Kings fan, because I grew up in Sacramento, and was willing to follow them almost any where they moved. With that being said, now that they are moving to So Cal, I will be a loyal Thunder fan. I am the type of fan that sticks with his team regardless of the circumstances, but I was raised to hate everything from LA so I take this move personally and refuse to follow them down there.

The reason for me choosing the Thunder is quite simple, and has nothing to do with me hoping on a bandwagon, although I was born and raised in California, my family is from Oklahoma, and I have been a Sooners fan since birth. Leaving the Thunder as the only logical team for me to follow now that I can't root for my Kings any more.

I look forward to talking Thunder basketball with you guys!
    Sorry about the Kings moving, but we'd be more that happy to have you cussing and discussing all things Thunder with us!

vCash
    Im a Thunder playoff fan... since my team sucks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Im a Thunder playoff fan... since my team sucks

I can't believe I missed this post. lol

vCash
    1. Location: Tulsa, OK
    2. Favorite Current Thunder: Russ Westbrook
    3. Favorite Former Thunder: Kristic
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Dallas Mavs
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Texas Tech sports, Texas Rangers, Dallas Cowboys, St. Louis Blues.
    6. Anything else you care to share? Always been a supporter and not an official thunder fan. But today at academy sports where I work I bought a Perkins player shirt!! That makes me a fan right? lol
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by asmarks18 View Post
    1. Location: Tulsa, OK
    2. Favorite Current Thunder: Russ Westbrook
    3. Favorite Former Thunder: Kristic
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Dallas Mavs
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Texas Tech sports, Texas Rangers, Dallas Cowboys, St. Louis Blues.
    6. Anything else you care to share? Always been a supporter and not an official thunder fan. But today at academy sports where I work I bought a Perkins player shirt!! That makes me a fan right? lol

It would count more if you didn't have all that Mavs stuff on you profile. lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dubh46 View Post
    It would count more if you didn't have all that Mavs stuff on you profile. lol
    Totally understand. I am a die hard Mavs fan but here in T-town we dont get the Mavs obviously and the Thunder are growing on me. The Perkins trade is what did it for me. Love that guy! Do you guys hate the Mavs? Us Mavs fans have no bad thoughts towards the Thunder I know that.
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast