Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Westbrook for Rondo

Just curious.

If you guys could come back on the Harden trade, and had the opportunity to do a Westbrook for Rondo swap, would you have done it?

It seems to me that having a back-court of Rondo-Harden who isn't based solely on athleticism would have got you guys set for the next 8+ years.

Rondo is a pass-first PG and is defensive minded, Harden would take care of the offensive load.
    And did I not mention Durant?

I haven't watched many Thunder games, and you guys have been doing great, but it seems to me that that team would perform EVEN better.

Rondo
    Harden
    Durant
    Ibaka
    Perkins

Not really sure who could compete with that..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fredv View Post
    Just curious.

If you guys could come back on the Harden trade, and had the opportunity to do a Westbrook for Rondo swap, would you have done it?

It seems to me that having a back-court of Rondo-Harden who isn't based solely on athleticism would have got you guys set for the next 8+ years.

Rondo is a pass-first PG and is defensive minded, Harden would take care of the offensive load.
    And did I not mention Durant?

I haven't watched many Thunder games, and you guys have been doing great, but it seems to me that that team would perform EVEN better.

Rondo
    Harden
    Durant
    Ibaka
    Perkins

Not really sure who could compete with that..
    For me, I always like Russ better then James, so I probably wouldn't chance the trade we made. In regards to doing a swap for Rondo, I think the Celtics would have had to sweeten the deal up instead of a Westbrook for Rondo swap. Russ is by far the better player in this deal and when he uses his head and plays in control I think he is close to being better then Chris Paul.

vCash

Westbrook for Rondo

Nope cuz we cant and we didnt