Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinobiNYC View Post
    welcome to the forums, we have usually smart and fun but still debatable discussions. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Well, im from Venezuela, my name is adolfo and as far as i know im a yankee fan... i live with my brother who by the way is a Red Sucks fan so imagine what is it like...

vCash
    trust me I will burn you if you say something wrong about the yankees, Giants,Knicks and rangers.

vCash
    I've read these posts for almost a year now and it is great to finally be able to post stuff now. Go Yankees!!!!

vCash
    Wow 3 new guys in a row!!!!

Welcome to the forums guys. Have fun, input what you can, but more importantly LEARN and HAVE FUN with it!

vCash
    hi im i recently got 100 post and i wanted to make a sig but i dont know how to can someone help me?

vCash
    My Name is NYY NYJ NYK
    I actually was reading the site for almost a year now. but I decided to finally Join and I am telling you I dont regret it. Their are really nice people on the Yankee Fourms. And these guys know what their talking about. Most of the people are really nice so If you need help just ask them. You can also ask me but I am not as experienced as some other people.

BTW feel Free to friend request me if you want.

vCash
    Hey^^^ I remember that post from JD Baseball5 I thought it was hilarious at the time... it is still funny he was a met fan right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYyanksin2008 View Post
    Hey^^^ I remember that post from JD Baseball5 I thought it was hilarious at the time... it is still funny he was a met fan right?
    Yes, he was.

Hi all, I'm Riot (as if none of you could read )

I've surfed this site for many years now. I know all about i4c and his hatred for Arod, the whole "stoopid" phase, and things like the pink font. After reading for so very long, I've decided to finally create an account and share my thoughts with the rest of you. Nothing but quality on the way. I'll try really hard to not suggest things like having Jeter play every position on the field and I will not argue with you that Wang is a top 5 pitcher in baseball. I'm sure that like me, the majority of you are a little exhausted by reading those things.

Looking forward to posting

vCash
    Hi everyone! I'm new, but I've been reading the rumor pages and the posts for at least a year. I am here to add some perspective and a different point of view.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntman23 View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm new, but I've been reading the rumor pages and the posts for at least a year. I am here to add some perspective and a different point of view.
    I'm new, but I don't care. Welcome to the site, stay active and have fun!

vCash
    New here and can wait till the FA season starts...lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYyanksin2008 View Post
    I remember that. Some funny ****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Riot View Post
    Yes, he was.

Hi all, I'm Riot (as if none of you could read )

I've surfed this site for many years now. I know all about i4c and his hatred for Arod, the whole "stoopid" phase, and things like the pink font. After reading for so very long, I've decided to finally create an account and share my thoughts with the rest of you. Nothing but quality on the way. I'll try really hard to not suggest things like having Jeter play every position on the field and I will not argue with you that Wang is a top 5 pitcher in baseball. I'm sure that like me, the majority of you are a little exhausted by reading those things.

Looking forward to posting
    You hatin cuz we know Jeter can Catch
    "I never knew how someone who was dying could say he was the luckiest man in the world. But now I understand."- Mickey Mantle

June 8, 1969 referring to Lou Gehrigs immortal farewell speach the day Mantle's No. 7 was retired at Yankee Stadium.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 102mph62 View Post
    Me Either. I love the offseason almost as much as the games.
    "I never knew how someone who was dying could say he was the luckiest man in the world. But now I understand."- Mickey Mantle

June 8, 1969 referring to Lou Gehrigs immortal farewell speach the day Mantle's No. 7 was retired at Yankee Stadium.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 102mph62 View Post
    And all of the crazy talk involving Ichiro, Barry Zito, and Manny can end!

Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast