Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 725
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    14
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinobiNYC View Post
    welcome to the forums, we have usually smart and fun but still debatable discussions. I hope you enjoy your stay.

    Well, im from Venezuela, my name is adolfo and as far as i know im a yankee fan... i live with my brother who by the way is a Red Sucks fan so imagine what is it like...

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    17
    vCash
    1500
    trust me I will burn you if you say something wrong about the yankees, Giants,Knicks and rangers.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5
    vCash
    1500
    I've read these posts for almost a year now and it is great to finally be able to post stuff now. Go Yankees!!!!

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Atlanta GA~Originally Bronx NY
    Posts
    26,047
    vCash
    1500
    Wow 3 new guys in a row!!!!

    Welcome to the forums guys. Have fun, input what you can, but more importantly LEARN and HAVE FUN with it!

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    711
    vCash
    1500
    hi im i recently got 100 post and i wanted to make a sig but i dont know how to can someone help me?

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,462
    vCash
    1500
    My Name is NYY NYJ NYK
    I actually was reading the site for almost a year now. but I decided to finally Join and I am telling you I dont regret it. Their are really nice people on the Yankee Fourms. And these guys know what their talking about. Most of the people are really nice so If you need help just ask them. You can also ask me but I am not as experienced as some other people.

    BTW feel Free to friend request me if you want.


  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,441
    vCash
    1500
    Hey^^^ I remember that post from JD Baseball5 I thought it was hilarious at the time... it is still funny he was a met fan right?

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    102
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYyanksin2008 View Post
    Hey^^^ I remember that post from JD Baseball5 I thought it was hilarious at the time... it is still funny he was a met fan right?
    Yes, he was.

    Hi all, I'm Riot (as if none of you could read )

    I've surfed this site for many years now. I know all about i4c and his hatred for Arod, the whole "stoopid" phase, and things like the pink font. After reading for so very long, I've decided to finally create an account and share my thoughts with the rest of you. Nothing but quality on the way. I'll try really hard to not suggest things like having Jeter play every position on the field and I will not argue with you that Wang is a top 5 pitcher in baseball. I'm sure that like me, the majority of you are a little exhausted by reading those things.

    Looking forward to posting

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Clearwater, FL
    Posts
    113
    vCash
    1500
    Hi everyone! I'm new, but I've been reading the rumor pages and the posts for at least a year. I am here to add some perspective and a different point of view.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    102
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntman23 View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm new, but I've been reading the rumor pages and the posts for at least a year. I am here to add some perspective and a different point of view.
    I'm new, but I don't care. Welcome to the site, stay active and have fun!

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    VA way of NY
    Posts
    2
    vCash
    1500
    New here and can wait till the FA season starts...lol

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    7,587
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYyanksin2008 View Post
    Hey^^^ I remember that post from JD Baseball5 I thought it was hilarious at the time... it is still funny he was a met fan right?
    I remember that. Some funny ****

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    884
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Riot View Post
    Yes, he was.

    Hi all, I'm Riot (as if none of you could read )

    I've surfed this site for many years now. I know all about i4c and his hatred for Arod, the whole "stoopid" phase, and things like the pink font. After reading for so very long, I've decided to finally create an account and share my thoughts with the rest of you. Nothing but quality on the way. I'll try really hard to not suggest things like having Jeter play every position on the field and I will not argue with you that Wang is a top 5 pitcher in baseball. I'm sure that like me, the majority of you are a little exhausted by reading those things.

    Looking forward to posting
    You hatin cuz we know Jeter can Catch
    "I never knew how someone who was dying could say he was the luckiest man in the world. But now I understand."- Mickey Mantle

    June 8, 1969 referring to Lou Gehrigs immortal farewell speach the day Mantle's No. 7 was retired at Yankee Stadium.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    884
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 102mph62 View Post
    New here and can wait till the FA season starts...lol
    Me Either. I love the offseason almost as much as the games.
    "I never knew how someone who was dying could say he was the luckiest man in the world. But now I understand."- Mickey Mantle

    June 8, 1969 referring to Lou Gehrigs immortal farewell speach the day Mantle's No. 7 was retired at Yankee Stadium.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Clearwater, FL
    Posts
    113
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 102mph62 View Post
    New here and can wait till the FA season starts...lol
    And all of the crazy talk involving Ichiro, Barry Zito, and Manny can end!

Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •