Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 714
  1. #496
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    LongIsland
    Posts
    1,207
    vCash
    1500
    1000 Post Had to come in the Yankees Forum

    Been a member here for a long time, This Post was long over due.

    Proud to be a Yankee Fan for Life

    1000 Post!!!
    --Frankie LO---
    --@frankielo--

  2. #497
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    23,049
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindystud36 View Post
    1000 Post Had to come in the Yankees Forum

    Been a member here for a long time, This Post was long over due.

    Proud to be a Yankee Fan for Life

    1000 Post!!!

    | .372 AVG | 0 HR | 2 RBI | 6 SB | .438 OBP | .442 SLG | .394 wOBA |

  3. #498
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    889
    vCash
    1500
    I hope CC gets his **** together tonight and help the team to .500 with a sweep of the O's.

  4. #499
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,970
    vCash
    1500
    Ny name is TY and tyours?

  5. #500
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    9,422
    vCash
    1500
    Welcome TY


    !Tank the season for Bridgewater!

  6. #501
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    261
    vCash
    1500
    my name is alex and i'm a life long die Hard Yankees fan
    Last edited by Gandalf; 07-19-2012 at 11:23 PM.

  7. #502
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    23,049
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    my name is alex and i'm a life lone die Hard Yankees fan
    Welcome!

    | .372 AVG | 0 HR | 2 RBI | 6 SB | .438 OBP | .442 SLG | .394 wOBA |

  8. #503
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    South Pole
    Posts
    17,239
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    my name is alex and i'm a life lone die Hard Yankees fan
    Welcome

  9. #504
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    30
    vCash
    1500
    Hi im max. i am a life long yankees fan. my favorite player is derek jeter

  10. #505
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    South Pole
    Posts
    17,239
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore View Post
    Hi im max. i am a life long yankees fan. my favorite player is derek jeter
    Welcome to looney town, enjoy your stay.

  11. #506
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    23,049
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore View Post
    Hi im max. i am a life long yankees fan. my favorite player is derek jeter
    Welcome

    | .372 AVG | 0 HR | 2 RBI | 6 SB | .438 OBP | .442 SLG | .394 wOBA |

  12. #507
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    261
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore View Post
    Hi im max. i am a life long yankees fan. my favorite player is derek jeter
    Welcome

  13. 07-21-2012, 12:55 AM

  14. 07-21-2012, 12:56 AM

  15. 07-21-2012, 12:57 AM

  16. #508
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    Posts
    15,751
    vCash
    1500
    Yankees fans, you're going to like this. I'm a lifetime Met fan of 49 years (no, violins please).

    My worst fears are here. I'm flying in on a 5 1/2 hour flight from Los Angeles for a business meeting in Newark next week with ALL Yankees fans. I'm going to be harassed with no let up for two hours......

    THEN, I fly back on a one-stop flight, 7 hours long with their bloating still ringing in my ears.......

    Anyway, Yankees fans enjoy my sig.....

    My Vote For 2014 Mets Starting SS.


    Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87
    Denver Rockets/Nuggets Dieharder Since '73

    ua you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P.

  17. #509
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    473
    vCash
    1500

  18. #510
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    829
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    Yankees fans, you're going to like this. I'm a lifetime Met fan of 49 years (no, violins please).

    My worst fears are here. I'm flying in on a 5 1/2 hour flight from Los Angeles for a business meeting in Newark next week with ALL Yankees fans. I'm going to be harassed with no let up for two hours......

    THEN, I fly back on a one-stop flight, 7 hours long with their bloating still ringing in my ears.......

    Anyway, Yankees fans enjoy my sig.....

    Francisco Cervelli 2013
    .290/.421/.419/.379
    1 HR 6 RBI

Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •