Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 723
  1. #421
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    8
    vCash
    1500
    Hey everybody

    Location: Connecticut

    Favorite Current Yankee: Jorge

    Favorite Former Yankee(s)- O'Neill, Bernie, Tino, Pettitte, Brosius

    What other teams in MLB do you root for?- No one, but I want to see the Cubs win it all at some point

    What other sporting teams do you enjoy?- Nets, Giants, Rangers, Napoli

  2. #422
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    12,081
    vCash
    1500
    welcome warrior, and nice avatar.

  3. #423
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    13,485
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWarrior21 View Post
    Hey everybody

    Location: Connecticut

    Favorite Current Yankee: Jorge

    Favorite Former Yankee(s)- O'Neill, Bernie, Tino, Pettitte, Brosius

    What other teams in MLB do you root for?- No one, but I want to see the Cubs win it all at some point

    What other sporting teams do you enjoy?- Nets, Giants, Rangers, Napoli
    I dislike Napoli. Only because he hit 3 homeruns against me in a playoff game in MLB 11 The Show.

  4. #424
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1
    vCash
    1500
    Hey everybody, I've read on this forum for a while but never registered until now.

    I'm a writer at www.yankees101.com, if you feel like checking that out for news, rumors, and updates on your favorite team, the New York Yankees!

    Favorite Yankees are Sabathia, Rivera, and Granderson
    Favorite Non-Yankee or Ex-Yankee is Alfonso Soriano
    I'm also a fan of the NY Giants, Knicks, and NY Rangers.

    Looking forward to some good discussions about the Yankees with you all

  5. #425
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    22,772
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by .ds. View Post
    Hey everybody, I've read on this forum for a while but never registered until now.

    I'm a writer at www.yankees101.com, if you feel like checking that out for news, rumors, and updates on your favorite team, the New York Yankees!

    Favorite Yankees are Sabathia, Rivera, and Granderson
    Favorite Non-Yankee or Ex-Yankee is Alfonso Soriano
    I'm also a fan of the NY Giants, Knicks, and NY Rangers.

    Looking forward to some good discussions about the Yankees with you all
    Welcome to the forum! Stay active and post often!

  6. #426
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    12,081
    vCash
    1500
    welcome to the forum .ds.

  7. #427
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,970
    vCash
    1500
    I'm new here. Hi. Hello. Ciao. Hola. Salve. Gutentag.

    ^ I can say "hello" in 6 different languages

  8. #428
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    11,045
    vCash
    1500
    i'm knicks=love. i'm into brunettes, rarely interested in blondes (except now), and i'm a huge knicks fan, but i'm also a yankees and ny giants fan. i post in the yankees forum occasionally when i feel the need to, but i'm mostly in the nba forum chatting up a storm. i also like long walks on the beach.


    oh and check out my video in my sig.. it's me (seriously, it's me)


    Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

  9. #429
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    12,081
    vCash
    1500
    sup *****

  10. 10-05-2011, 05:42 AM
    Reason
    User request

  11. #430
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Springfield IL
    Posts
    2,236
    vCash
    1500
    Location: Illinois

    Favorite Current Yankee(s): Mo, DJ, Robbie C

    Favorite Former Yankee(s)- Andy Pettite, Bernie Williams, Paul O'Neil

    What other teams in MLB do you root for?- Grew up with Yankee and Cub fans so for an NL team I'm partial to the Cubs.

    What other sporting teams do you enjoy?- Knicks, Redskins, Georges St-Pierre.

  12. #431
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    22,772
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by JobaRules26 View Post
    Location: Illinois

    Favorite Current Yankee(s): Mo, DJ, Robbie C

    Favorite Former Yankee(s)- Andy Pettite, Bernie Williams, Paul O'Neil

    What other teams in MLB do you root for?- Grew up with Yankee and Cub fans so for an NL team I'm partial to the Cubs.

    What other sporting teams do you enjoy?- Knicks, Redskins, Georges St-Pierre.
    Welcome! Stay active and post often!

  13. #432
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Miramar, FL
    Posts
    303
    vCash
    1500
    I hope that NYY will stay away from OrtÝz. Our team needs to get younger and with positive enrgy. I don't want a guy that along with Manny Ramirez was part of Boston Cheat Party.

  14. #433
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    20,439
    vCash
    1500
    ^ Wrong thread?

  15. #434
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Miramar, FL
    Posts
    303
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Clipper View Post
    Welcome! Stay active and post often!

    1. Jeter, Mariano & Cano

    2. Babe, Lou G, The Mick, Yogi and Bernie Williams

    3. Always a Yankee!

    4. Knicks & Dallas Cowboys

  16. #435
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    12,081
    vCash
    1500
    welcome noobs

Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •