Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Welcome

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaYankzFan4rmGB View Post
    Okay, Im Da Yankees Fan From Green Bay WI (First baseball game I watched was the Yankees about 10 yrs. back, watched just about everyone since). I would like to say thank you to all the Yankee Fans blogging on here, as I have been reading the forums for a little over a year everyday religiously. Talk about some grade A material. I would like to ask for some help quick before I really get into the blogging. How to i add pics to the bottom of my post? (I think im goin to have to put joba on it) I really look forward to all the topics i can have the privalage to now be a part of. Oh, and am looking forward to showing the rest of the league what is up at the NEW YANKEE STADIUM!!!
    Thanks in advance guys!!!!

LETS GO YANKEES!!!!
    The forum admins have stickied (means that the thread is always at the top of the Yankees forum) a thread that is for new Yankee fans to sign up and ask questions. This is where you should post any future questions.

You can change your avatar which is the picture to the left of your name by clicking your user CP. in the top left of the screen.

Enjoy

vCash
    There are many sites with free avatars...here is one but you can just google free avatars and find more for yourself.

http://avatars.jurko.net/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    The ability to post a sig at the bottom of the post comes once you reach 100 posts. So it may take a little while. Welcome to the forums.
    Yes please PM RGR if you would like to learn how to get over 100 posts in one day!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYyanksin2008 View Post
    Yes please PM RGR if you would like to learn how to get over 100 posts in one day!

JobaRules!!= Badass

Props to vick27m

vCash
    Hello everyone! I'm glad to be here. I've been a long time fan just never found the time to actually sign up. I'm looking forward to having solid intellectual conversations with some REAL baseball fans...

vCash
    Real baseball fans? Stay away from NYYFan4Life then... Welcome though

vCash
    Wusup everyone, im new on here been looking at the site for a while now sometimes get some usefull info on my YANKS!!!.....im from Staten Island New York....been a Yanks fan all my life...i go to the stadium often threw the year....im excited for the up coming season cant wait to fight for number 27... Go YANKEES!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Welcome chill

vCash
    Welcome Chill

Thanks to Infernoscurse for the amazing Sig!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillwill2 View Post
    Wusup everyone, im new on here been looking at the site for a while now sometimes get some usefull info on my YANKS!!!.....im from Staten Island New York....been a Yanks fan all my life...i go to the stadium often threw the year....im excited for the up coming season cant wait to fight for number 27... Go YANKEES!!!!!!!!
    Glad to have you here

vCash
    hello i might as well reintroduce myself, i been banned for quite some time for insulting a philly moderator, oops , anyway good to be back

vCash
    lets behave this time, yes?

vCash
    haha yea i guess so, i got carried away, it was around the time of the giants eagles game and somehow i got into telling them that mlb would survive without the phillies its a long story but i will be more gentlemenly if im back in filthadelphias forums

vCash
    Welcome back. I suppose arguing with a moderator isn't the greatest idea...

Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast