Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 723
  1. #166
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    129
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dburch1102 View Post
    welcome Sojo

    hope you stick around
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it here and remain active
    Quote Originally Posted by SidTheKid View Post
    Good to have you hear. My cousin is graduating this year from BC too so congratulations on that part!
    Thanks guys!!! This place is great!

  2. #167
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    SOJO, UT
    Posts
    12,070
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan4life View Post
    No you're not. Thats me...
    haha wow I did not even notice that bro. My bad

    Machine Gun Kelly!!!!!!

  3. #168
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    136
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by theimortalone View Post
    haha wow I did not even notice that bro. My bad
    Yeah it is your bad, now forever stay away from our forum

  4. #169
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,853
    vCash
    1500
    Welcome all Yankee fans!

  5. #170
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    30
    vCash
    1500
    Hows it going fellow Yankee fans!

    I've been a fan my whole life. My favorite players are Derek Jeter, Paul O'Neil, Bernie Williams and Mariano Rivera.

    I also support the Packers,Sabres,Notre Dame and the Spurs.

    I try to watch all the Yankee games I can, and I hate the Red Sox like it's my job lol.

  6. #171
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    13,485
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Yankee View Post
    Hows it going fellow Yankee fans!

    I've been a fan my whole life. My favorite players are Derek Jeter, Paul O'Neil, Bernie Williams and Mariano Rivera.

    I also support the Packers,Sabres,Notre Dame and the Spurs.

    I try to watch all the Yankee games I can, and I hate the Red Sox like it's my job lol.
    You'll fit right in

  7. #172
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Charlotte NC
    Posts
    2,216
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Yankee View Post
    Hows it going fellow Yankee fans!

    I've been a fan my whole life. My favorite players are Derek Jeter, Paul O'Neil, Bernie Williams and Mariano Rivera.

    I also support the Packers,Sabres,Notre Dame and the Spurs.

    I try to watch all the Yankee games I can, and I hate the Red Sox like it's my job lol.

    Welcome! I like the account name. It's good to have a fellow Red Sox hater around but remember to never annoy any of them on purpose because they bite! Nah jk but the moderators bite (the big shots who think they own everyone) and you will get an infraction if your in an argument.

    Get to over 100 posts and you earn the right to have a signature.
    Give topics their own post only when they aren't currently in discussion or if its huge news it's cool to do that.

    As the Jeep commercials on the Yes network say, have fun out there


    We remember...

  8. #173
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Atlanta GA~Originally Bronx NY
    Posts
    26,047
    vCash
    1500
    welcome to all the new guys

  9. #174
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    7,587
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Yankee View Post
    Hows it going fellow Yankee fans!

    I've been a fan my whole life. My favorite players are Derek Jeter, Paul O'Neil, Bernie Williams and Mariano Rivera.

    I also support the Packers,Sabres,Notre Dame and the Spurs.

    I try to watch all the Yankee games I can, and I hate the Red Sox like it's my job lol.
    Glad to have you here!

  10. #175
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    79
    vCash
    1500
    Hey all, looking forward to posting with all of you.

    I'll start by saying that I've read this site for years now. Due to a busy schedule, I wasn't able to make an account because I would rarely post. Now that things have finally calmed down a bit for me, I've decided to make an account.

    Unfortunately I see that there are now newer and younger members that kind of hinder the site, at least to an extent. I am new, but I don't think that any of you will find most of a problem with me. I'm good with debating, I use facts and stats when trying to prove a point, and I will never suggest something foolish such as an Ian Kennedy centered package for Albert Pujols.

    I do follow the minors as well, but not as closely as I see that some of you do. I know a fair amount about our prospects and look to continue learning about them. While it might not be as often as other parts of the site, I should usually stop by the prospects thread.

    I've been around sports forums before, so I don't feel very confused by anything. Once again, I'm looking forward to posting with you guys and as always, go Yankees!

  11. #176
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Southern California - Born and raised in Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,942
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Foston View Post
    Hey all, looking forward to posting with all of you.

    I'll start by saying that I've read this site for years now. Due to a busy schedule, I wasn't able to make an account because I would rarely post. Now that things have finally calmed down a bit for me, I've decided to make an account.

    Unfortunately I see that there are now newer and younger members that kind of hinder the site, at least to an extent. I am new, but I don't think that any of you will find most of a problem with me. I'm good with debating, I use facts and stats when trying to prove a point, and I will never suggest something foolish such as an Ian Kennedy centered package for Albert Pujols.

    I do follow the minors as well, but not as closely as I see that some of you do. I know a fair amount about our prospects and look to continue learning about them. While it might not be as often as other parts of the site, I should usually stop by the prospects thread.

    I've been around sports forums before, so I don't feel very confused by anything. Once again, I'm looking forward to posting with you guys and as always, go Yankees!
    Welcome aboard.

    BTW, Cool name
    so, when Im dead and gone, I got one last wish, put my Yankees hat on.

  12. #177
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    79
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeefan94 View Post
    Welcome aboard.

    BTW, Cool name
    Thank you

  13. #178
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Atlanta GA~Originally Bronx NY
    Posts
    26,047
    vCash
    1500
    wow didnt we have a buck foston at one point?Just without the under score

    Anyways welcome!

  14. #179
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    13,247
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dburch1102 View Post
    wow didnt we have a buck foston at one point?Just without the under score

    Anyways welcome!
    Yeah we did. For a second I thought he was the same guy.
    Carlos Beltran 2014 Stats:
    33 Games | .307 wOBA | .240 BABIP | 5 HRs | 14 Runs | 15 RBIs


  15. #180
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    79
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dburch1102 View Post
    wow didnt we have a buck foston at one point?Just without the under score

    Anyways welcome!
    Thank you!

    Yeah the name is not original by any stretch of the imagination, but I found it fitting.

Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •