vCash
    Welcome

!Tank the season for Bridgewater!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulliwali View Post
    This is paulliwali a newly baseball and Yankee's fan
    welcome!

Johnny Football For Heisman.
    Passing- 273-400:3419 Yards, 24TD. Rushing- 1181 yards, 19 TD.

vCash
    welcome

vCash

Hear me out

Whats up people, I am new to the PSD forums. I have been reading these forums for many years, and I finally made the step to posting. For years I have watched and read everything that you guys talk about. I have seen many great things said by some of you, as well as I have seen some ridiculous comments made by some individuals who should just keep their mouths shut. I know soon I will have the respect by many of you for my opinions. I am not here to argue with anyone. I just want my voice to be heard because i think generally I have great opinions. Before I get started I want you all to know I am not a front runner by any means. I have been a Cowboys, Yankees, and Bulls fan my whole life, and that will never change. I bleed blue and red with pinstripes. I look forward to being part of all of the conversations that lie ahead in the future. Thank you for taking the time to read this

vCash
    Welcome to the site man.

vCash

Joba's return to perfection....

This is definitely a no brain-er! As if Casman had a brain in the first place. In 2008 I ran into Cashman and his entourage at Bellagios in Vegas, he still looks like a worm in person! Yankees need a miracle for Cashman and Girardi to keep their jobs. That miracle could be the arrival of common sense. Let Halladay hide in the national league. Trade for the affordable Jake Peavy, and ship out Molina, Gardner, Kennedy and one top minor league prospect to the Padres. Return Joba to a set up role in the bullpen. Teams feared Joba in the late innings, now they hit him and laugh as he pretends to be a successful starter. Yankees could return to perfection once Joba is sent back as Rivera's setup man!

vCash
    I think it was 1939...not 1969.

vCash
    I've been a Yankee fan since 1973...no regrets, and many great memories!

vCash
    Sups Fellow Yankee Fans!

First off, just cause I have a Skins sig, don't let it fool you! We're talking two different sports here.

I was born and raised a Yankees fan! I was born in NYC in uptown Manhattan (86th and Amsterdam), grew up in Queens, and just last year moved down to Clearwater, Florida. I've been to numerous games back at the old stadium. I am also a lucky fan who's Father happened to catch a fowl ball which was thrown by then Yankees Pitcher Rick Rhoden and hit by Detroit Tigers Pat Sheridan back in 86 (anyone remember those players?).

I'm proud to be a Yankees fan and even though I reside in Florida, every single hat I have in my closet has a NY Yankees logo on it and I rock em proud!

Favorite All-Time Yankee - Goose Gossage & Graig Nettles

Favorite Current Yankees - Tex & X-Man
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    Sups Fellow Yankee Fans!

First off, just cause I have a Skins sig, don't let it fool you! We're talking two different sports here.

I was born and raised a Yankees fan! I was born in NYC in uptown Manhattan (86th and Amsterdam), grew up in Queens, and just last year moved down to Clearwater, Florida. I've been to numerous games back at the old stadium. I am also a lucky fan who's Father happened to catch a fowl ball which was thrown by then Yankees Pitcher Rick Rhoden and hit by Detroit Tigers Pat Sheridan back in 86 (anyone remember those players?).

I'm proud to be a Yankees fan and even though I reside in Florida, every single hat I have in my closet has a NY Yankees logo on it and I rock em proud!

Favorite All-Time Yankee - Goose Gossage & Graig Nettles

Favorite Current Yankees - Tex & X-Man
    Welcome...I don't get the connection to the SKINS.. By the way the JETS will be unstopable this season.. Total domination..I hope..

!Tank the season for Bridgewater!

vCash
    what up, signed up today. yankees are my only favorite sports team! none other really matter! i support arod, girardi, cano and melky. joba need to follow mariano in the closer role! dispise red sux and there fans! look forward to the forum.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by caņamin View Post
    By the way the JETS will be unstopable this season.. Total domination..I hope..

vCash
    Hey folks, I'm new here as well.

I'm a life-long Yankees fan. I'm going to be away from the city (the state... probably the country) for the better part of the next decade so I decided I needed to get online and find some New Yorkers to keep in touch about the Yankees with. In the next few months I am shipping off to Parris Island, SC, for USMC recruit training, but my ship date is up in the air at the moment. Was originally Aug 24, now looking like the fall. Hopefully I get to see this last season before I leave, and it is looking like a good one indeed.

P.S. I have always understood all of the Yankee-hating around the country, but I don't understand why everyone picks on Yankee fans. I love Yankee fans. NYC is one of the only areas of the country where baseball is more popular than football, and the Yankees are so much more a part of this city than nearly any other sports team is to its respective city. Seeing the Yankees play in NYC is an attraction that brings people from around the globe. What other city or group of fans can say that? I ****ing love Yankee fans.

The other teams that I root for:

NFL: Giants, Bills
    NHL: Rangers
    College Football: University of Texas (Longhorns)
    Soccer: USMNT, DFB (Germany), Borussia Monchengladbach

Respect,
    TunTavern

Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast