Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash

In the spirit of Arod, the Yankee forum apology thread.

Dear PSD friends,

I wish I could write this by hand so you would know how sincere I am. But besides my handwriting being worse than a dyslexic, learning disabled chicken on meth, it is unfortunately, not an option. So I will hope that you believe my sincerity even though I have to type.
    I would like to attempt to repair any damage I have caused to anyone on this forum.
    I would truly like to apologize for my inappropriate behavior but in fact, I am not sorry. I don't apologize for my words or actions because they came from good intent. They were a product of my trying to make the forum a better place. If you were offended by me, which is possible, I am sorry that you are close minded and can't find humor in strange, personal and delicate topics. I am sorry you can't cope with my coping methods. I won't apologize for being proudly flawed and human.
    I will also promise to do my best to keep from getting banned and staying in the forum until my wits have left and on second thought, I will wait till they have long gone.
    I will apologize for things that have nothing to do with me.
    Leo, I am sorry your balls are saggy.
    Darknight, I'm sorry but you aren't Batman. If you are, you'd be doing a horrible job.
    RC, I'm sorry you have to stay 100 feet away from playgrounds, even if they are on fire. And you are a fireman. So I'm sorry you are considered more damaging to kids than an inferno.
    Slick, I am sorry you are a Mod and have to deal with this nonsense.
    Goingfor28, Arod doesn't love you. I'm sorry.
    Jango, I'm sorry there is no cure for what that crazy, Czech nut, strangler gave you.
    Sauron, you lost. I'm sorry the hobbits kicked your arse.
    Drt, I'm sorry you are older than me. (No I'm not.I just don't have any ammo for you yet)
    Mush, I'm sorry about the multiple personalities.
    1903, where do I start?

So in closing, I hope you believe my sincerest of apologies, which is, I really am only sorry that I am not sorry about anything. I hope you will have trust in me and that apology and my words going forward.

Sincerely,
    The Kinko

(If you have time, follow suit. You know, for Arod. It could be fun and a good way to kill the next few days.)

Arguing with a Stat-head is like wrestling a pig in the mud. After a couple of hours, you realize the pig likes it.

vCash
    F everyone

Except Arod

vCash
    another well written piece by Klown !!

vCash
    I apologize for nothing. I love and hate you all.

vCash
    Sign everyone except arod

vCash
    I'm sorry that I love clowns. In that way. I'm clown-curious.

vCash
    You guys can all go **** yourselves.

With Love,

Y90
    FC Bayern Munchen

New York Yankees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees90. View Post
    You guys can all go **** yourselves.

With Love,

Y90
    Holy shat! How did you escape from the trunk of Canadian weathermans Mazda?

:deadhorzerimjob:

vCash
    Kinky, if I may be so bold. Following your missive is like :

A stand up following Robin Williams

An actor sharing the stage with Brando

A guitarist sharing licks with Clapton

A man standing next to Harry Reems at a urinal

Debating the meaning of life with Nietzsche when equipped with the Monty Python version

A rapper discussing music theory with John Cale.

I just can't find the words. Although I do know what a placebo is.
    "While I still believed that numbers could reveal things about the game that were invisible to the naked eye, my own eyes had glazed over as the combination of fantasy baseball and mathematical arcana conspired to squeeze the life from the game I loved. John Thorn.

vCash
    I'd pay money to watch a live debate between Dr T, Sauron and Mazda followed by the main event debate between Clown, Mush and Drummer.

Jango would be the moderator. The entertainment would be provided by TY and Oak.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    I'd pay money to watch a live debate between Dr T, Sauron and Mazda followed by the main event debate between Clown, Mush and Drummer.

Jango would be the moderator. The entertainment would be provided by TY and Oak.
    This is like to see

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post

So mine would be a 4 person debate? I count Mush as 2. Then again, Drummer would be disqualified for speaking in bold and horrible use of bad language, so you can only count him as a half of a person. (Well he probably is even when silent, the other half is something... other worldly)
    I will mention a few things to get Drummer flying off the handle. He will be kicked out in about 30 seconds.
    I am confident that I could use the same argument against both of Mush's personalities. This would leave him so centered that he would find peace and wholeness.
    So while I would clearly win that debate, Mush would be the true victor by default of achieving pure enlightenment.

I think Drt would try to reason with mazda. He would unfortunately enter the vehicle and drive it off a cliff. Which would be perfect. That way Sauron could stand at the edge of the cliff at sunset and as the wind blew in his face, he could raise both hands in victory and scream to his gods. (I would say with his hair blowing in the wind but I believe he's over 40, so I hope he has short hair. )

Arguing with a Stat-head is like wrestling a pig in the mud. After a couple of hours, you realize the pig likes it.

vCash
    Clowns.

Funny.

vCash
    Clown......I cannot argue with any of those predictions.

vCash
    You should all be thankful that I choose to associate myself with any of you and this forum. I have been by far the greatest thing to happen to this place in the past 6 years.

I do not apologize for destroying that Red Sox fan that posed a Yankee fan on here for years. I do not apologize for schooling Sauron in countless debates. I do not apologize for making Thump cry.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast