Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 84
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    22,082
    vCash
    1500
    Judging from his sig I'd say he has excellent taste in music.
    Props to MetsLegacy

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Robbinsdale, Minnesota
    Posts
    4,729
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Oaktown R8ers View Post
    yea cuzz ur punkass dont know me so why the **** u telling me i neva herd songs before it looks like u started listening to rap cuzz u look like u like soulja boy
    If you don't care what anyone says about your list why are you so angry? Seriously dude it's a guy behind a computer screen disagreeing with you, don't ge so heated about it.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Annapolis, MD
    Posts
    27,286
    vCash
    1500
    Since when does UGA like Soulja Boy?

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    West Side California
    Posts
    7,799
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsoxin09 View Post
    If you don't care what anyone says about your list why are you so angry? Seriously dude it's a guy behind a computer screen disagreeing with you, don't ge so heated about it.
    naw man its not that i meant idc what u say bout my list and he saying i dont listen to these song psss plz man this dude a idiot ****ing 14 year old boy online playing around

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    21,725
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    Since when does UGA like Soulja Boy?
    SInce he said so.

    If Im 14 you must be 3.

    I hope youre a ****ing dropout, because I dont understand half the **** you're saying.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    West Side California
    Posts
    7,799
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    Since when does UGA like Soulja Boy?
    when lol since soulja boy came out u can tell he always puts him on his list

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    21,725
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Oaktown R8ers View Post
    when lol since soulja boy came out u can tell he always puts him on his list
    i isnt understandin wat u is tryin 2 say.

    u is wack

    n

    dont dis me

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    West Side California
    Posts
    7,799
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ugafan227 View Post
    SInce he said so.

    If Im 14 you must be 3.

    I hope youre a ****ing dropout, because I dont understand half the **** you're saying.
    lol your a funny 9th grade talking **** online but yo im not a internet thug like yo *** is but who cares ur just a low life piece of ****

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    21,725
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ugafan227 View Post
    i isnt understandin wat u is tryin 2 say.

    u is wack

    n

    dont dis me
    Quote Originally Posted by Oaktown R8ers View Post
    lol your a funny 9th grade talking **** online but yo im not a internet thug like yo *** is but who cares ur just a low life piece of ****
    bizzump diggity dawg

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    West Side California
    Posts
    7,799
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ugafan227 View Post
    bizzump diggity dawg
    wow you dont know how bad i wanna puch you
    in your ****ing face but yo imma muture up and ignore your little ***

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wynnewood, PA/Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    13,693
    vCash
    1500
    Oak, you're such a fake gangsta, homie...

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    West Side California
    Posts
    7,799
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JHG722 View Post
    Oak, you're such a fake gangsta, homie...
    wow you to???
    and who the **** said i gang bang

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wynnewood, PA/Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    13,693
    vCash
    1500
    I'm saying you're fronting, judging by your Ebonics-esque typing.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    29,709
    vCash
    1500
    Soulja Boy?

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    West Side California
    Posts
    7,799
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JHG722 View Post
    I'm saying you're fronting, judging by your Ebonics-esque typing.
    fronting???

    thats how i like to type maybe i dont wanna type a sentence i just type like i wanna so dont come calling me a fake gangsta cause i dont bang

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •