28. You may not vote on this poll
  • BoneThugs N Harmony

8 28.57%
  • NWA

20 71.43%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LayZbone View Post
    I just voted for who I like to listen to the most. Btnh is my favorite group of all time.

vCash
    Was Talib Kweli in one of your polls?
    DUKE.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GregOden#1 View Post
    I didn't even see PE's thread, not that I'd vote either way because all these vs. battles are ********, but using these polls as some sort of a way to gauge how good these groups are is pretty idiotic. Not only are you asking people who from what I've seen (and from what the polls have indicated) know next to nothing about rap music (just look at some of the people posting here, "all the wu-tang solo albums are hit or miss", "NWA and the posse is a classic rap album" as some examples) but you're also making absolutely ******** comparisons (which many people have pointed out so I wont bother doing it again).
    You're acting like a baby that got his toy taken away. I know you think you're God when it comes to rap but everyone has an opinion. You think you're some kind of hip hop librarian or something. If you don't like the threads don't come in posting in invisible mode. Why are you always invisible anyway?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooper View Post
    You're acting like a baby that got his toy taken away. I know you think you're God when it comes to rap but everyone has an opinion. You think you're some kind of hip hop librarian or something. If you don't like the threads don't come in posting in invisible mode. Why are you always invisible anyway?
    For real though?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oaktown R8ers View Post
    ok if they were im not saying they wernt
    why didnt they win???
    People are entitled to thier opinions that's fine I just expressed my opinion....

vCash
    I can see him

vCash
    Funny coming from a kid who spends hours on PSD just to insult and/or belittle people.

That and you took something out of my post that wasn't even there,

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CHief_0_o_Wahoo View Post
    For real though?
    He never answers that question.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamShaker View Post
    I can see him
    Could you really see him? I doubt he's at work and just don't understand why he's always hiding?
    Last edited by Sooper; 09-05-2008 at 07:54 PM.

vCash
    Funny coming from a kid who spends hours on PSD just to insult and/or belittle people.

That and you took something out of my post that wasn't even there,
    1. I'm not a kid.
    2. I'm probably old enough to be your daddy.
    3. In the Bears forum and in the NFL forum I was voted as one of the favorite posters respectively.

Not only are you asking people who from what I've seen (and from what the polls have indicated) know next to nothing about rap music (just look at some of the people posting here, "all the wu-tang solo albums are hit or miss", "NWA and the posse is a classic rap album" as some examples) but you're also making absolutely ******** comparisons
    Seems you're the one always trying to belittle people.

vCash
    Btw, in the Entertainment forum I'm not a fav. I'm not trying to be, I'm just trying to see some change and if it seems as me being the bad guy let it be. I feel everyone has their part to play and I'll play mine. I'm just sick in tired of everyone saying

NAS, RAKIM, WU TANG > EVERYTHING ELSE.

I see the ENT forum changing slowly but surely in the future and I can't wait to see all these posters be true to themselves. I'm from the West Coast, Los Angeles California and I love Nas but to say he's the best and nobody comes close is ridiculous. You go by stats and when there's stats you lose in you flip it and say stats don't matter, C'mon now.

Also, I've been seeing non East Coast posters agreeing w/ everything the Tang Wu click says because they felt intimidated, that's the effen truth. I got a message for you guys. Stand up and voice your real opinion, don't follow the crowd. Be your own leader and make your own opinions. If you don't like Nas, Wu, 2Pac, Dre, BTNH, etc. then say it, just keep it real and stop jumping on peoples wagon or fan club to be cool.

vCash
    Btw, in the Entertainment forum I'm not a fav. I'm not trying to be, I'm just trying to see some change and if it seems as me being the bad guy let it be. I feel everyone has their part to play and I'll play mine. I'm just sick in tired of everyone saying

NAS, RAKIM, WU TANG > EVERYTHING ELSE.

I see the ENT forum changing slowly but surely in the future and I can't wait to see all these posters be true to themselves. I'm from the West Coast, Los Angeles California and I love Nas but to say he's the best and nobody comes close is ridiculous. You go by stats and when there's stats you lose in you flip it and say stats don't matter, C'mon now.

Also, I've been seeing non East Coast posters agreeing w/ everything the Tang Wu click says because they felt intimidated, that's the effen truth. I got a message for you guys. Stand up and voice your real opinion, don't follow the crowd. Be your own leader and make your own opinions. If you don't like Nas, Wu, 2Pac, Dre, BTNH, etc. then say it, just keep it real and stop jumping on peoples wagon or fan club to be cool.
    This is an internet forum. This is not your high school. People arent afraid to voice their "opinion" because they feel intimidated and they dont jump on peoplse bandwagon to "be cool". Grow up.

vCash
    This is an internet forum. This is not your high school. People arent afraid to voice their "opinion" because they feel intimidated and they dont jump on peoplse bandwagon to "be cool". Grow up.

Most of these kids in the ENT and GD forums are in high school. Why are you avoiding my question about you hiding? C'mon give me one good reason.

vCash

Most of these kids in the ENT and GD forums are in high school. Why are you avoiding my question about you hiding? C'mon give me one good reason.
    Because then you woudn't be able to ask me that annoying question everyday and I fear you'd lose the will to live.

vCash