Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • BoneThugs N Harmony

12 66.67%
  • Public Enemy

6 33.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    How does PE only have 2 votes? Chuck D is a better rapper than any of the guys from Bone. Terminator X was a better DJ too. On top of all that they are widely regarded as one of the top 5 most influential rap bands ever. I can't believe Bone is going to win this. They are good and all but damn. Better than Public Enemy?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSteve View Post
    How does PE only have 2 votes? Chuck D is a better rapper than any of the guys from Bone. Terminator X was a better DJ too. On top of all that they are widely regarded as one of the top 5 most influential rap bands ever. I can't believe Bone is going to win this. They are good and all but damn. Better than Public Enemy?
    Well, the style of BTNH is untouchable. Chuck D has the lyrics and influence by far, but the flow in BNTH is amazing.

vCash
    Get use to the Hip Hop threads in the Entertainment Forum.

vCash
    Its all about the Bone Thugs!
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 7-8
    Warriors = 23-3 Making it rain!
    A's =
    WINNING!

vCash
    +1
    The Hoss in action

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooper View Post
    Get use to the Hip Hop threads in the Entertainment Forum.
    So much for East Coast bias eh?

I'm sure half of the people you complain about would vote for Public Enemy however..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    So much for East Coast bias eh?

I'm sure half of the people you complain about would vote for Public Enemy however..
    Well, I wasn't talking about this particular thread. I meant as a whole, I voted for BTNH too so I couldn't argue the case but just prepared him for some disappointing threads in the future.

To be honest Mane, I've stood away from the Hip Hop threads lately because some are so silly. It's kind of weird that were always saying "who is better than this person". You don't see any rock n roll threads claiming Guns n Roses is better than Motley Crue every week. Sometimes it's a little overwhelming that's all.

vCash

vCash
    ight next round 6 bone thugs won this round

vCash
    Wow I missed this vote... and good thing... I can't believe Public Enemy lost....

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12