Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    I really like what Boston College's offense is doing. Steve Logan has really created a whole new offense and its so different from what everyone saw last year. Chris Crane is a solid QB and i like that he can also run the ball for good yardage. The only thing i would like to see is better red zone execution.

BC is up 9-7
    COME VISIT THE PSD FITNESS FORUM!!![/B][/CENTER]

vCash
    Well the girlfriend is here so that means no more PSD for now(i know, i know) but i will be back. I have convinced her to watch the game with me so hopefully BC comes out on top. Georgia Tech doesn't look bad but they keep putting the ball on the ground.

Go BC! Hopefully when i come back they are 2-0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    Man, i a have a feeling that this Georgia Tech/BC is going go be close the whole time...and these are the types of games that give me a heart attack. BC has looked pretty solid on offense but the defense really needs to step up against the pass. We aren't going to run up the score on a lot of teams so we need to keep it as low scoring as possible
    I like what BC is doing on offense. Are they running an option all season? Or just for the drive i was watching? Crane is a lot better of a runner than i thought he was. I'd like to see him throw it, but the audio on the channel its playing on for me is screwed, and i find it annoying.

vCash
    BC is not executing at all in the red zone and that missed FG right before the half hurt. Tech turned it over three times in the 1st half which hurt a lot. BC has already turned it over twice this half. This is an interesting game.

vCash
    Oh yeah baby! Jackets up 19-16

vCash
    This game is over, congrats to Georgia Tech and their fans. I'll give my thoughts later but right now i'm so frustrated and need to go lift

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    This game is over, congrats to Georgia Tech and their fans. I'll give my thoughts later but right now i'm so frustrated and need to go lift
    I actually didn't care who won, Matt Ryan is on the Falcons(I saw him at my HS game yesterday ) and my cousin goes to Tech. Im a UGA fan above all though.

8. 09-06-2008, 04:24 PM
    Reason
    Baiting

vCash
    Damn, Johnson is a good coach for GT. I am actually starting to like them doing the Triple Option. Usually the triple option is horrible to watch, but they have the right players to do it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    Damn, Johnson is a good coach for GT. I am actually starting to like them doing the Triple Option. Usually the triple option is horrible to watch, but they have the right players to do it.
    But the only thing is that today in college football you arent gonna consistently beat your top schools running that kind of offense. Its just not gonna happen....

I cant believe that Ole Miss is up on Wake Forrest 14-10 at halftime. The only team in the SEC thats probably worse than Ole Miss this year is Arkansas.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    But the only thing is that today in college football you arent gonna consistently beat your top schools running that kind of offense. Its just not gonna happen....

I cant believe that Ole Miss is up on Wake Forrest 14-10 at halftime. The only team in the SEC thats probably worse than Ole Miss this year is Arkansas.

Wow... the ACC is so bad this year... and its only 1 game in.

I'm just watching Boyz N The Hood waiting for the Maryland game... can't wait.

vCash
    That was a close one. Wake Forrest beats Ole Miss on a game winning field goal 30-28 with :03 left in the game.

vCash
    I'm glad Wake won..

Second offensive play of the game for Maryland: 63 yard run by Da'rel Scott

Hes really something special. I can't wait to see what he does against ACC defenses. Chris Turner hasn't thrown a pass yet, but he got the start because of a ligament injury in Steffys throwing arm. Our defense has been looking horrible these first two MTSU possessions.

vCash
    Chris Turner fumbled on 3rd and 5

Not good for Maryland so far, other than Scott.

vCash
    Josh Portis needs to start next game. In for 2 plays, and gave them a massive spark.

vCash
    UF is playin terrible
    Props to pheagles 10 and phins1983

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast