Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

The Best USC Team Ever?

I work for the Orange County Register and we have a poll of which was the best team coach by Carroll from seasons 2002-2007.

http://usc.freedomblogging.com/2008/...make-the-call/

I say the 02 team was the BEST. USC had Carson Palmer, Mike Williams, and Justin Fargas on offense. Plus, THE WILD BUNCH 2 with: Troy Polamalu, Matt Grootegoed, and Kenechi Udeze.

What do you think?
    Last edited by seriouspac10fan; 07-24-2008 at 05:52 PM.

That 02 team was awesome, and they probably were the best team in that season and probably the best Pete Carroll teams but I don't think you can say they are the best team because they didn't win the National Championship. So I would say the 2004 team was the best because we went undefeated and just pounded Oklahoma.

The 2004 team was unreal. Reggie Bush, Lendale White, Matt Leinart, Jarrett...

The 04 team was the best

'04 Hands down. Every position had great talent, there were no weak spots. The other teams were great, but '04 could beat any other year Carroll coached.

Ditto on the 04' team for me as well. Even though i am a huge Palmer fan, even still with Cincy. You really can't beat the dominance of the 04 team.

04 even though Mike Williams will always be my fav USC receiver (can't say the same about with the raiders) and Carson Palmer is still my favorite QB
    Official Kevin King Crew