Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Knowshon

Knowshon

Does anyone agree that knowshon has the potential to be the greatest running back to come through UGA even better than Hershal?? i mean just how great he did this season any thoughts??/

He has played just one season. Lets see what he does this season before comparing him to Herschel Walker who is not just a great in Georgia Bulldog history but in NCAA history in general.

Marcus Mariota

he played half a season and had 1000 yards and also had to split time with 3 great running backs

He wont get the chance to shine, Caleb King and Richard Samuel are both top 10 backs in the SEC. King is maybe top 5.(He's ****ign amazing, he went to my high school and I watched every one of his games)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE4tmyw-Sag

Through 2 games he has 227 yards rushing and 6 tds while averaging 8.7 ypc but they have played junk teams.

Marcus Mariota

Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    Through 2 games he has 227 yards rushing and 6 tds while averaging 8.7 ypc but they have played junk teams.
    Next week will be somewhat of a test with a solid team in South Carolina and the week after hell starts in Arizona.

Quote Originally Posted by ugafan227 View Post
    Next week will be somewhat of a test with a solid team in South Carolina and the week after hell starts in Arizona.
    I dont know about South Carolina being a test. Vanderbilt basically ran all over them in the 4th quarter....

Marcus Mariota

Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    I dont know about South Carolina being a test. Vanderbilt basically ran all over them in the 4th quarter....
    Well theyre not a cupcake team, they were ranked 24th before this week.

i doubt itl be easy for georgia to beat south carolina, i got to say though im really starting to like knowshon now

Quote Originally Posted by ugafan227 View Post
    Well theyre not a cupcake team, they were ranked 24th before this week.
    I know that Im just saying that if Vanderbilt ran all over them last week then surely Georgia should be able to do so and probably much worse.

Marcus Mariota