42. You may not vote on this poll
  • NWA

23 54.76%
  • Wu Tang Clan

19 45.24%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Round 4 Wu Tang Clan Vs NWA

Now this is groups the group winner vs the next group of round 5 and then goes against nas
    but there 12 rounds now

vCash
    vote plz winner will go aganst either Public Enemy or Run DMC

vCash
    The Wu-Tang Clan.

Simply because both groups had a classic, but Wu-Tang was the one who still can deliver (as a group). Even though most has been crap, I actually liked the Iron Flag album. It had some bangers.

vCash
    This is a good one.

NWA was one of the pioneers of gangsta rap. **** The Police was an epic song, but I personally think 100 Miles and Runnin was their best song.

But I have to go with Wu Tang. The greatest collection of MCs. GZA is one of the best lyrical rappers, RZA is one of the sickest producers. Inspectah Deck is one of the most underrated rappers. Enter The Wu Tang is one of the best albums of all time.

I vote Wu Tang.

vCash
    need more votes ppl
    next is Public Enemy Vs Run Dmc fro round 5 winner of the round goes against winner of this round and whoever wins between these to a crowned best hip hop group after round 6 its round 7 its going to be big daddy kane vs rakim winner of that round goes against Nas and winner of round 8 goes against Eazy-E or Dr Dre

vCash
    NWA should win, but they won't.

vCash
    yea i want them to win to but it aint up to me its up to who ever votes i think imma make this 15 rounds cuzz i have alot of rappers i wanna put

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oaktown R8ers View Post
    yea i want them to win to but it aint up to me its up to who ever votes i think imma make this 15 rounds cuzz i have alot of rappers i wanna put
    It's just this forum is heavy with Wu-Tang fans. (doesn't mean they are bad)

vCash
    im need a group that i can put against BoneThugz

vCash
    With all the Wu fans on this board they will probably win, but NWA was a better band. I understand the Wu has alot of great rappers, but none of them can touch a young Ice Cube. Not to mention when NWA made its music, there was no blueprint for it. They were the first to push the boundaries the way they did.

vCash
    Wu Tang Clan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSteve View Post
    With all the Wu fans on this board they will probably win, but NWA was a better band. I understand the Wu has alot of great rappers, but none of them can touch a young Ice Cube. Not to mention when NWA made its music, there was no blueprint for it. They were the first to push the boundaries the way they did.
    They sure can.

vCash
    NWA hands down

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSteve View Post
    Ice Cube may be better than any Wu-Tang Clan rapper, but he's ONE rapper out of the five, and he's the only one worth mentioning. 7 of the 9 Wu Tang Clan members are legends in their own right, you cant say that about any other group. If you go by # of classics, on NWA's side Straight Outta Compton, Eazy Duz It, The Chronic, AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted, Death Certificate and The Predator. And on the Wu's you got Enter the Wu-Tang, Tical, Return to the 36, OBFCL, Liquid Swords, Ironman, Supreme Clientele and Wu-Tang Forever. 6 to 8, Wu-Tang wins.

vCash
    Nwa

Straight Flash Homey

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast