Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nas

22 73.33%
  • T.I

8 26.67%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    If you think TI is a better rapper than Nas then fine, it's your opinion. Let their work speak for itself. IMO Illmatic > TI the rapper
    Nastradamus > TI

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsoxin09 View Post
    So because he has more hits, money, awards he is a better rapper. I can promise you he doesn't have more respect, fame is very arguable though. With your rational

Soulja Boy is better than Nas, he had a huge hit, got alot of money, and i'm sure gets alot of hood rat hoes. 50 is a better rapper than Nas, he has had more than 5 #1 hits, his records always go platnium, he probably has a **** load of money, and he has alot of awards. Do you think he is a better rapper?

You can't base a rapper on how good they are based on "hits" or "awards" or money. Music is something from the heart, you can't gauge someones love for the game based on how many hits or awards they have. The reason so many people feel Nas is because he actually spits from the heart and he doesn't do it for the fame, awards, or billboard charts. He does it to send a message. The only message T.I. sends is how much money he has and how he is a ****in G. I'm not saying your opinion is wrong, although I disagree with it I hope you change your judging on rappers based on all the things you listed above.
    Now that last paragraph is something I can get w/, in particular the bolded statement. I think Nas is the ****in truth lyrically, i've been a fan of his for a long time. But I also feel Jay, Wayne, Rick Ross, Jeezy and others. But at the same time I listen to Murs, Little Brother, Common and J Dilla. The thing I don't like about a lot of people on PSD is if you don't listen to what they believe to be "real hip hop", your opinion doesn't matter. Everybody don't feel what the next man feels. I think Jay is the goat, but A LOT of people don't feel that way. And that's cool. But if I somebody doesn't feel Nas, they are the bad guy. Or their taste in music is ***. Its good to see somebody w/ an open mind around here occasionally.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lxl Lou zer lxl View Post
    I'ma have to choose T.I. on this one.
    You can't go wrong with being #1 on the charts.

T.I. = More hits, more money, more awards, more fame, more respect. (More girls.)
    Nas = Better lyrics, more guys from PSD on his nutz.

If I could be one of 'em, I'd be T.I..
    Going off your logic "ice ice baby">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>"be easy"
    College Football: SOON

vCash
    T.I. > Nas.

Millions of other people would agree with me.
    But not dickriders from PSD.

End of discussion.
    The Phoenix

#SF49
    #GoldBlooded
    2-0

vCash
    T.I. > Nas.

End of discussion.
    Lol your comedy man. Keep it up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theSPECIALKID View Post
    Lol your comedy man. Keep it up.
    Thank you, thank you.
    First and foremost, I would like to thank all of the Nas fans.
    Second, God. So on and so on. HAHAHA.
    The Phoenix

#SF49
    #GoldBlooded
    2-0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beno7500 View Post
    T.I.

Way better than Nas IMO
    @ you

vCash
    T.I. > Nas.

End of discussion.
    You can always count on this guy to come in and make a clearly asinine comment regarding rap

Oh, and T.I. is clearly kicking Nas' *** with his 1 Billboard #1 hit compared to Nas' 0. Really, big difference there. Also, Nas has a discography of 7 Platinum/Multi-Platinum albums. Soon, his discography will be 7 Platinum, and 2 Gold.
    Last edited by JHG722; 09-05-2008 at 06:05 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JHG722 View Post
    You can always count on this guy to come in and make a clearly asinine comment regarding rap

Oh, and T.I. is clearly kicking Nas' *** with his 1 Billboard #1 hit compared to Nas' 0. Really, big difference there. Also, Nas has a discography of 7 Platinum/Multi-Platinum albums. Soon, his discography will be 7 Platinum, and 2 Gold.
    I'm pretty sure all of Nas' albums have gone platinum (except Untitled but it doesn't really count yet)

vCash
    HHiD went Gold, and N*gger is going to go Gold, but I don't think it'll make Platinum for a long, long time.

vCash
    You're right, I checked RIAA and they've only listed Hip Hop is Dead as gold, but it sold 350 000 in its first weak, I cant see that not going platinum by now.

vCash
    Thank you, thank you.
    First and foremost, I would like to thank all of the Nas fans.
    Second, God. So on and so on. HAHAHA.
    First, im not the most knowledgeable hip hop fan, don't get me wrong I like a lot of it but I still don't know as much as some on here. Any one who has a common understanding of rap knows that TI and Nas aren't even close to being on the same level of talent. No one says you can't like TI more than Nas, put whatever **** you want in your ears, it doesn't effect me, but to even put TI and Nas in the same sentence is ****ing ignorant. End of story.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by quiksilver2491 View Post
    First, im not the most knowledgeable hip hop fan, don't get me wrong I like a lot of it but I still don't know as much as some on here. Any one who has a common understanding of rap knows that TI and Nas aren't even close to being on the same level of talent. No one says you can't like TI more than Nas, put whatever **** you want in your ears, it doesn't effect me, but to even put TI and Nas in the same sentence is ****ing ignorant. End of story.
    For sure, couldn't agree more.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345