Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Round 3 Nas Vs T.I

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nas

    22 73.33%
  • T.I

    8 26.67%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 73
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    UND
    Posts
    13,323
    vCash
    1500
    Everyone who knows a ****ing thing about rap will tell you Nas is a millions times better than TI and he is a legend.

    You fail.
    SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,852
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lxl Lou zer lxl View Post
    Awww. =[.
    Did I hurt your feelings?

    And you call me a clown 'cause I have my own opinion?
    Hahaa, OKAAAAY.
    I mean. If I were a rapper, I'd be T.I. not Nas.
    I don't want alotta dudes from PSD on my sack. THANK YOU!
    Your a clown for sure.

    First, Nas isn't just popular with PSD.. You being thinking that is very ignorant.

    I bet you Nas in his prime had more women then T.I. could imagine.

    Nas will last as time goes on, people will remember him.

    T.I. will only be remembered by the few while Nas by the many..

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Bay Area, California, U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,324
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanph30 View Post
    Everyone who knows a ****ing thing about rap will tell you Nas is a millions times better than TI and he is a legend.

    You fail.
    HAHAHA.
    I hurt your feelings.

    At this point, The King backs his name up.
    What Nas got? Better lyrics and a bunch of dudes from PSD on his sack?
    Hahaha, no. YOU FAIL.
    The Phoenix

    #SF49
    #GoldBlooded
    2-0

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    UND
    Posts
    13,323
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lxl Lou zer lxl View Post
    HAHAHA.
    I hurt your feelings.

    At this point, The King backs his name up.
    What Nas got? Better lyrics and a bunch of dudes from PSD on his sack?
    Hahaha, no. YOU FAIL.
    First of all, no you didn't "hurt my feeling". I could care less what somebody on an internet forum has to say about me, especially somebody who is so ****ing stupid they think TI is better than Nas, who is a living legend. You are absolutely clueless to music and hip-hop in general if you really think TI is better than Nas. Hey I'm not even a fan of Nas, but I know the guy is a legend, I have respect for him, and know for sure that he is better than TI will ever be. I don't care if you like TI more, go ahead that's your opinion, but don't try to argue hip-hop with stupid *** beliefs like that.

    It is not a matter of opinion that Nas is better than TI, it is a fact.
    Last edited by ryanph30; 09-03-2008 at 02:41 AM.
    SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Bay Area, California, U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,324
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanph30 View Post
    First of all, no you didn't "hurt my feeling". I could care less what somebody on an internet forum has to say about me, especially somebody who is so ****ing stupid they think TI is better than Nas, who is a living legend. You are absolutely clueless to music and hip-hop in general if you really think TI is better than Nas. Hey I'm not even a fan of Nas, but I know the guy is a legend, I have respect for him, and know for sure that he is better than TI will ever be. I don't care if you like TI more, go ahead that's your opinion, but don't try to argue hip-hop with stupid *** beliefs like that.

    It is not a matter of opinion that Nas is better than TI, it is a fact.
    So, what do you need to be better than T.I.?
    Better lyrics and even more guys on your sack? Oh, yeah. That's right.

    http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/chart...lboard+Hot+100

    Now, shut up before you hurt yourself.
    Enough said.
    The Phoenix

    #SF49
    #GoldBlooded
    2-0

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    UND
    Posts
    13,323
    vCash
    1500
    So let me get this straight...TI is better than the legend Nas because he is currently on top of the Billboard 100?

    I can't even argue with somebody so ****ing clueless and stupid. Add another one to the ignore list.
    SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Bay Area, California, U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,324
    vCash
    1500
    HAHAHA, I love this.
    Poor guy.



    Well. From what I remember, T.I. has more #1 hits, awards, money, & fame.
    Anything else I'm missing? Oh, yeah. Better lyrics and guys from PSD. (Haaa, I'm being sarcastic.)

    HAHAHA.

    Last edited by lxl Lou zer lxl; 09-03-2008 at 03:13 AM.
    The Phoenix

    #SF49
    #GoldBlooded
    2-0

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    West Side California
    Posts
    7,799
    vCash
    1500
    Nas wins and waits for the winners of round 4 and 5

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    8,938
    vCash
    1500
    It's a disgrace that TI got that many votes.


  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,852
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lxl Lou zer lxl View Post
    HAHAHA, I love this.
    Poor guy.



    Well. From what I remember, T.I. has more #1 hits, awards, money, & fame.
    Anything else I'm missing? Oh, yeah. Better lyrics and guys from PSD. (Haaa, I'm being sarcastic.)

    HAHAHA.

    You are so ignorant it's not even funny..

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Kearney NE
    Posts
    22,647
    vCash
    1500
    Honestly we are having a high school popularity fight with rappers and its sad.

    Some people like T.I. and he might not be the "ideal" rapper in people's eyes he is going to get votes. I know there is a lot of PSDers that "KNOW" rap music and frown on those that don't, but people should have to worry about denfending their opinion because they are told they don't "KNOW" rap music.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    West Side California
    Posts
    7,799
    vCash
    1500
    exactly^^^ Nas already won so chill

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    3,058
    vCash
    1500
    ^Kids these days

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Robbinsdale, Minnesota
    Posts
    4,729
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lxl Lou zer lxl View Post
    I'ma have to choose T.I. on this one.
    You can't go wrong with being #1 on the charts.

    T.I. = More hits, more money, more awards, more fame, more respect. (More girls.)
    Nas = Better lyrics, more guys from PSD on his nutz.


    If I could be one of 'em, I'd be T.I..
    So because he has more hits, money, awards he is a better rapper. I can promise you he doesn't have more respect, fame is very arguable though. With your rational

    Soulja Boy is better than Nas, he had a huge hit, got alot of money, and i'm sure gets alot of hood rat hoes. 50 is a better rapper than Nas, he has had more than 5 #1 hits, his records always go platnium, he probably has a **** load of money, and he has alot of awards. Do you think he is a better rapper?

    You can't base a rapper on how good they are based on "hits" or "awards" or money. Music is something from the heart, you can't gauge someones love for the game based on how many hits or awards they have. The reason so many people feel Nas is because he actually spits from the heart and he doesn't do it for the fame, awards, or billboard charts. He does it to send a message. The only message T.I. sends is how much money he has and how he is a ****in G. I'm not saying your opinion is wrong, although I disagree with it I hope you change your judging on rappers based on all the things you listed above.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Stalking Bismack Biyombo
    Posts
    21,702
    vCash
    1500
    T.I. looks like he got kicked in the face by a horse hoof that is covered in **** and wondering if he likes it

    to quote swagga Nas>mother earth
    Leave me alone

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •