Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    West Side California
    Posts
    7,799
    vCash
    1500

    What Album Do You Think is Better And A Classic

    I know these albums are classics but which on is better


    Dr.Dre-The Chronic
    Wu tang Clan- 36 chambers
    Bone thugs N Harmony-Eternal E 1999
    NWA-Strait Outta Compton
    Snoop Dogg-Doggystyle
    2pac-All Eyes On Me
    Jay-Z-Reasonable Doubt
    Biggie-Ready to die
    Nas-Illmatic
    Mos Def-Black on Both Sides
    Biggie-Life After Death
    2pac-Makaveli
    Wu tang Clan-Wu-Tang Forever
    Ice Cube-The Predator
    Nas-Stillmatic
    Jay-Z-Blue Print
    Rakim - Paid In Full
    KRS1 - Criminal Minded
    Public Enemy - Nation of Millions
    Eazy E - Eazy Duz It
    Last edited by Oaktown R8ers; 08-28-2008 at 07:44 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,451
    vCash
    1500
    2pac-All Eyes On Me


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Annapolis, MD
    Posts
    27,285
    vCash
    1500
    Illmatic=win.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,451
    vCash
    1500
    Don't let me bring out the Lil Wayne albums

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    21,663
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiHeat View Post
    Don't let me bring out the Lil Wayne albums
    Thats like negative goodness. My grammar becomes corrupted when discussing little wayne

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    21,663
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Oaktown R8ers View Post
    I know these albums are classics but which on is better


    Dr.Dre-The Chronic
    Wu tang Clan- 36 chambers
    Bone thugs N Harmony-Eternal E 1999
    NWA-Strait Outta Compton
    Snoop Dogg-Doggystyle
    2pac-All Eyes On Me
    Jay-Z-Reasonable Doubt
    Biggie-Ready to die
    Rakim-The Master
    Nas-Illmatic
    Public Enemy- Fear of a Black Planet
    Eazy-E- Eazyer Said than dunn
    Mos Def-Black on Both Sides
    Biggie-Life After Death
    2pac-Makaveli
    Wu tang Clan-Wu-Tang Forever
    Ice Cube-The Predator
    Nas-Stillmatic
    Jay-Z-Blue Print
    KRs One-KRs one
    Win-win

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Annapolis, MD
    Posts
    27,285
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ugafan227 View Post
    Thats like negative goodness. My grammar becomes corrupted when discussing little wayne


    I gotta show you my Lil Wayne fan pwnage sometime..

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    8,941
    vCash
    500
    This list is flawed, there are better albums by those artists.

    Rakim - Paid In Full
    KRS1 - Criminal Minded
    Public Enemy - Nation of Millions
    Eazy E - Eazy Duz It

    There's no such album called 'Eazyer Said Than Done', it's Eazy Duz It. Eazyer Said Than Done is a track off Eazy Duz It.

    If I had to pick, it would be either:

    Illmatic
    Paid In Full
    Either of the Wu albums


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    West Side California
    Posts
    7,799
    vCash
    1500
    im not going to single any out i love all of em there all great albums and good song on each album

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    21,663
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsTheYear View Post
    This list is flawed, there are better albums by those artists.

    Rakim - Paid In Full
    KRS1 - Criminal Minded
    Public Enemy - Nation of Millions
    Eazy E - Eazy Duz It

    There's no such album called 'Eazyer Said Than Done', it's Eazy Duz It. Eazyer Said Than Done is a track off Eazy Duz It.

    If I had to pick, it would be either:

    Illmatic
    Paid In Full
    Either of the Wu albums
    Not calling you out but he said which of the following, meaning out of those which is the best.

    Just saying

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    8,941
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by ugafan227 View Post
    Not calling you out but he said which of the following, meaning out of those which is the best.

    Just saying
    Yea I know, but Paid in Full was Rakim's best album. That's why I said it. I know what it said. And I pointed out that some of those rappers had better albums that are more of a 'classic'.


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    29,759
    vCash
    1500
    Illmatic

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,538
    vCash
    1500
    Straight Outta Compton. I was young when that came out and I question if anything was ever as groundbreaking for its time.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,187
    vCash
    1500
    "The Master" is by far Rakim's worst album.

    And By All Means Necessary >>> Criminal Minded

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    37,259
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Oaktown R8ers View Post
    I know these albums are classics but which on is better


    Dr.Dre-The Chronic
    Wu tang Clan- 36 chambers
    Bone thugs N Harmony-Eternal E 1999
    NWA-Strait Outta Compton
    Snoop Dogg-Doggystyle
    2pac-All Eyes On Me
    Jay-Z-Reasonable Doubt
    Biggie-Ready to die
    Nas-Illmatic

    Mos Def-Black on Both Sides
    Biggie-Life After Death
    2pac-Makaveli
    Wu tang Clan-Wu-Tang Forever
    Ice Cube-The Predator
    Nas-Stillmatic
    Jay-Z-Blue Print
    Rakim - Paid In Full
    KRS1 - Criminal Minded

    Public Enemy - Nation of Millions
    Eazy E - Eazy Duz It
    Got it down to my top 5

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •