Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Post Tom Clancy's The Division

http://www.gamesradar.com/rumour-div...00-player-pvp/

Mentioned this in XBOX1 thread. But figured Division needs its own thread. I looked for a thread the other day didn't see any. But rumors swirling that the Division will have 100 player servers. Also have like a "most wanted" feature as well.

It's an Ubisoft game so I take everything with a grain of salt.

This game is easily my most anticipated new game. The talk of a 100 player server is nice, but with the way things have been going in the gaming community with talks of promises companies cannot hold up. I have to doubt this one as well.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

Looks too good to be true. Hoping for the best, but not holding my breath by any means.

I believe I heard the majority of the map will be "coop" zones and there will be a few designated PvP zones within. Can anyone confirm?

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

Probably find out everything during E3.

Anyone watch any of the new footage coming out for this game?

Looks like a Destiny style game, but with a third person cover system. In a different setting of course. When you spawn into a lobby there is a bunch of random players running around at a main base. Kind of like the tower from Destiny. You join, and get added to a fireteam with friends, just like in Destiny. Then you can go out and explore the city, doing missions, and pvp.

This game is going to be heavy on the aesthetics content. Gaining loot and leveling up weapons with attachments that you find, and or make.

There's a lot of potential here. Lets hope that the gameplay can keep the game fresh. From what I saw the only thing I grew worry from what the lack of enemy variation. However, the demo that I watched from Angry Joe was short, and was not a final product.

A couple of my buddies are interested in it. I'm skeptical. Not sure if it's just the getting older part of life, but I am finding it very difficult for games to hold my attention like they once did... Suppose there are pros and cons to that ha

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

Yeah same here. Only game that kept me busy on my days off from work was ARK. I could easily put in 10 to 12 hours day on that. But since we been raided badly on there was attacked with c4 and rpgs. Most of the tribe's moral is done. We tried another server but starting over from scratch is kinda lame with new character and low level.

As for the Division not sure i'll even buy it now. The hype train last three years got stale for me. Ubisoft sure can hype stuff up. But once it's out and broken then they hide. Gaming as a whole is lame again since I'm down in the dumps about ARK. Nothing else out there exciting at all. Even bought Alien Isolation on sale didn't touch that yet let alone look at any of the free games this month.

@MHL

That sucks about Ark. I dont play on official servers because of that very reason. I have been playing on my buddies save and we have made tons of progress. Huge area of tamed dinos. An incubation building. Taming and slaughter pens. Three baby dinos that we just had fully mature.

We just started expanding to our underwater area. We have a few high level megladons and some others. We are going to start constructing an underwater base very soon for the animals.

The sense of fear and paranoia you have in PvP on ark is what makes the game fun for me at least. In our first server the Alpha Tribe was cool at first and even helped us out. A couple weeks later they are the ones to wipe out base completely with their Giganotosaurus. So on the new server its hard to trust any tribe that you come across even if they seem helpful.

Go Braves/49ers!

I have no clue how the darkness zone works. The entire game has been fairly confusing so far, tbh.

Played the Beta for about 45 minutes last night. Took me over 4 hours to download. Apparently the number of people downloading last night was astronomical.

Loved what I saw. Still have a lot of exploring to do. Haven't even wondered into the dark zone yet, and I still see tons to do.

I was greatly impressed with what I saw last night.

Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    I have no clue how the darkness zone works. The entire game has been fairly confusing so far, tbh.
    Dark zone is the PVP area that boosts the number of unique and rare gear you can find. Its best to venture in there with a team. Or you might get robbed. There are missions and different activities to do while in the dark zone. All more difficult with better pay outs. Remember if you go in there alone DO NOT DIE, or you will have lost your stuff. That's why it is good to have a teammate pick you up if you get injured.

For the most part people aren't going to shoot you unless they don't have a clue what is going on. If you go rogue the number of XP to kill you is boosted, so you will have a lot of people trying to kill you and loot your body. When you find loot. you must have it extracted. So play it safe and hold on to your precious stuff and wait for an extraction chopper to come in. Then tie it to the rope and it will be at home base safe for you to permanently equip.

Also! There is a separate leveling system and a separate currency in the dark zone.

Hope this helped.

Game looks amazing been watching my bud play I'm gettimg this game

Quote Originally Posted by Gdubbz View Post
    Dark zone is the PVP area that boosts the number of unique and rare gear you can find. Its best to venture in there with a team. Or you might get robbed. There are missions and different activities to do while in the dark zone. All more difficult with better pay outs. Remember if you go in there alone DO NOT DIE, or you will have lost your stuff. That's why it is good to have a teammate pick you up if you get injured.

For the most part people aren't going to shoot you unless they don't have a clue what is going on. If you go rogue the number of XP to kill you is boosted, so you will have a lot of people trying to kill you and loot your body. When you find loot. you must have it extracted. So play it safe and hold on to your precious stuff and wait for an extraction chopper to come in. Then tie it to the rope and it will be at home base safe for you to permanently equip.

Also! There is a separate leveling system and a separate currency in the dark zone.

Hope this helped.
    Just to clarify the bold, it's just the stuff you pick up in the DZ and haven't extracted yet that you lose. And you can only carry I think 6 of those things at a time, so you want to extract what you get first chance you get anyway.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast