Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

iPhone 6, 6+, and Apple Watch

iPhone 6

iPhone 6+

Apple Watch

coming from a guy who loves gadgets, I'm pretty disappointed with the new devices from Apple. Not really seeing innovation out of Apple in these updates. Thoughts on the three?

vCash
    Can't say there was any wow factor for me with any of those. Thought they might bust something really interesting out.

vCash
    Lame. Had the iPhone 4s and will never own another one
    10 Rec, 96 YD, 1TD
    injured.....again

vCash
    I have the 5s and ill be waiting for the next version. The size difference will appeal to a lot of people but we'll see what the next update has in store. The increase in battery life and option for a 128gb size is nice.

vCash
    The specs are a joke compared to the Android's heavy hitters tbh.

vCash
    Yes, they'll still make a ton of money but I'd say that Apple is majorly losing steam.

vCash
    ooh, that looks NICE! I been waiting for this, might get down with the 4.7in 64gb. Lets see if they have any price drops.
    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

vCash
    I have no interest in a larger phone but the general segment wants the bigger phone so it was the right move for them. I will stick with my iPhone 5 right now.

I was really hoping they would make a round watch but the shape makes sense if you want more content, as a square will get you more screen real estate than a circle.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    I need to replace my 4s. thing's been messing up and the power button is stuck . Not going for 6+ or the watch. Going for silver 6 with 64 gb.
    Last edited by asandhu23; 09-11-2014 at 02:24 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagocubsfan View Post
    The specs are a joke compared to the Android's heavy hitters tbh.
    Yet they run the same when you use them.

This isn't anything new. Every single phone company does the same thing but people just like to rip on Apple for it. Nobody really comes out with anything much different than their last model.

I will likely be getting one of these two phones but it'll be after a while. I prefer phones the size of the iPhone 6 but I'm curious how the 6+ feels in hand.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by asandhu23 View Post
    I need to replace my 4s. thing's been messing up and the power button is stuck . Not going for 6+ or the watch. Going for silver 6 with 64 gb.
    Same goes for me, not really crazy about the specs, just need to replace my 4s

If You Ain't Huckin, You Ain't ****in

vCash
    I'm in the same boat as some people in here. I am only getting it because I need to replace my 4S and I'm due for an upgrade. I really don't get the apple hate either, I have had no major issues with mine. I had an Galaxy S2 a few years ago and I loved the set up but I had to replace it 3 times because it was having issue (all different issues, non caused by me). It could have just been my bad experience but I'm going to stick with apple.

vCash
    I think the S2 was just a fairly ****** phone in retrospect. The S3 and up are pretty solid.

I had the S2 and had a multitude of problems as well. From the charger port going bad to battery issues, to overheating.

Never had a single problem with hardware or software on my iPhones and the only generation I skipped was the 4 and 4S when I had the S2.
    I'm In.

vCash
    People just want to be on their high horse for whatever brand they have wen in reality, they all do basically the same things and work as well as we mostly need them to. It's all a matter of personal preference.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian. View Post
    I think the S2 was just a fairly ****** phone in retrospect. The S3 and up are pretty solid.

I had the S2 and had a multitude of problems as well. From the charger port going bad to battery issues, to overheating.

Never had a single problem with hardware or software on my iPhones and the only generation I skipped was the 4 and 4S when I had the S2.
    I am the exact opposite. Had issues with my Iphone 3, 4, and 5. Ranging from home button not working, speaker stopeed working, stopped charging, wifi not connecting when it says it was. Galaxy s5 active has given me no issues at all. So i think it is alot of just personal experiences.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast