Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    12,285
    vCash
    1500

    Question XBox Live Trouble.

    Ok, so my friend just bought a 360, and he has the Live Gold Membership,as do I, but for some reason, I can not play him online.

    In Madden 09 and NBA 2K8, I can not invite him to a game.

    I dont get why not. I can do it for everyone else except him.

    And if we meet in a lobby to play, it wont let us play eachother.

    We can play everyone else, but eachother.

    Does anyone have any idea why it wont let us play against eachother?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    28,064
    vCash
    1500
    Did you by chance happen to select him as an avoided player?

    Can he play others online?

    If those arent it I would call Xbox.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    27,332
    vCash
    500
    Does he have a firewall?

    If so have him disable it.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    12,285
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by poodski View Post
    Did you by chance happen to select him as an avoided player?

    Can he play others online?

    If those arent it I would call Xbox.
    Yeah he can play others, and so can I.

    Do you have the number for XBox?

    And he is not an avoided player.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    12,285
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    Does he have a firewall?

    If so have him disable it.
    A firewall on XBox?

    I dont understand what you mean exactly.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    27,332
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    A firewall on XBox?

    I dont understand what you mean exactly.
    Firewall in his router(if he uses one).

    I had a problem similar with my ps3 online because my DSL modem has a firewall in it

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    T Dot
    Posts
    19,229
    vCash
    1500
    How close do you guys live together. For some reason I have found that I am unable to invite players into a party if they fall in certain geographic areas. Its kind of frustratinga actually. My brother cant play with one of his best buddies and he lives just up the street. Its must be some signal within the x-box that rejects you from playing with those people.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    12,285
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile High Champ View Post
    How close do you guys live together. For some reason I have found that I am unable to invite players into a party if they fall in certain geographic areas. Its kind of frustratinga actually. My brother cant play with one of his best buddies and he lives just up the street. Its must be some signal within the x-box that rejects you from playing with those people.
    Damn that sucks!

    He lives right around the block.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •