Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    vCash
    my best friend is the backup QB for delaware Ritacco and they promised him time in this game so i cant wait till hes in

Thanks Bullsfan1 Go Canes!

vCash
    Wow, I'm so happy, yet so upset at the same time.

It is terrible for the overall image of the ACC...an image that was already negative. VT was supposed to be one of, if not the favorite in the ACC this year, and they go out and lose to a C-USA team. Don't get me wrong, ECU has a hell of a football team, but VT really had no business losing this game.

VT's offense looks so out of synch right now. I'm not sure if Taylor is the answer, but I honestly don't see how that would change anything wether he is playing or not.

Clemson better not lose to Alabama tonight, or else the ACC is going to be in trouble.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    Wow, I'm so happy, yet so upset at the same time.

It is terrible for the overall image of the ACC...an image that was already negative. VT was supposed to be one of, if not the favorite in the ACC this year, and they go out and lose to a C-USA team. Don't get me wrong, ECU has a hell of a football team, but VT really had no business losing this game.

VT's offense looks so out of synch right now. I'm not sure if Taylor is the answer, but I honestly don't see how that would change anything wether he is playing or not.

Clemson better not lose to Alabama tonight, or else the ACC is going to be in trouble.
    The ACC is definitely in trouble, but don't worry Boston College will be here to save the day. It doesn't happen often but i would consider this a rebuilding year for the Hokies...they are a very young football team. I hope Clemson loses, but i think they will win.

And where have you been all day!?!?
    COME VISIT THE PSD FITNESS FORUM!!![/B][/CENTER]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    The ACC is definitely in trouble, but don't worry Boston College will be here to save the day. It doesn't happen often but i would consider this a rebuilding year for the Hokies...they are a very young football team. I hope Clemson loses, but i think they will win.

And where have you been all day!?!?
    I havent been home, I was at my cousin's house for a while, but I have been watching the games all day.

I'll be here until the 8:00 games, but then im leaving again...I hope you can keep it tame in here.

vCash
    Let me just tell you...Maryland is going to have a long, long season. Delaware is a solid team but Maryland should be winning by more then 7 at this point in the game. I didn't agree with Jordan Steffy being the starter and i doubt this team will even be bowl eligible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fins08 View Post
    Speaking of upsters. Bowling Green is beating the Pittsburgh Mark May's by 10.
    Yep. VT went down to ECU, Bowling Green beat Pitt and Utah is up 22-10 on Michigan at halftime.

Depends on what happens this could be a very bad week for the ACC. Virginia Tech goes down in a game they were favored to win, Maryland is beating Delaware 7-0 in the 3rd quarter and Virginia is getting beat up by USC. If Clemson loses to Alabama that doesnt make the ACC look all that good early in the season.

vCash
    DaRel Scott is running the beall very well today for Maryland.

vCash
    maryland looks like garbage

Thanks Bullsfan1 Go Canes!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by njdevs25 View Post
    maryland looks like garbage
    I hate to say it, but i would have to agree. Even though they beat a very good team in BC last year they still weren't very good overall. I think the coaching staff made the wrong decision in naming Jordan Steffy the starter but oh well. DaRell Scott and Darius Heyward-Bey are extremely talented but the team is in the rebuilding stage

vCash
    Well the Boston College game is just getting started and i'm pretty pissed off. Its on ESPN U and i don't get that at my house. If i was at school right now i would be able to see it. Anyway, i hope BC comes out and kills Kent State tonight. I think the defense will be fine but i'm really interested in seeing how Chris Crane and Josh Haden perform. So far, so goood

vCash
    Yes Sir! Boston College is on the board and leading 7-0 over Kent State. I'm going to miss Matt Ryan like crazy, but i'm very intrigued in seeing what Chris Crane can bring to the table. So far he is 4/5 for 36 yards but he also has 2 rushes for 20 yards and a TD. That rushing aspect is something that Matt Ryan really didn't have.

Good to see Toal out their running the ball again

vCash
    Wow.... get Steffy the **** out of Maryland. If only they kept Portis in for more than just running plays, both Turner and Steffy couldn't do anything. I am very impressed with Scott and Heyward Bey though. Its going to be a looooonnng season

vCash
    So i actually found the BC game on the web and i'm very happy about that. They are up 14-0 at the half and are playing very well both offensively and defensively. I love seeing BJ Raji and Brian Toal out there on defense after missing last season. Also, Wes Brown is a real playmaker at Safety...he is taking over for Jamie Silva

vCash
    Anyone else very impressed with Davin Meggitt, freshman runningback for Maryland? He did pretty damn well for his first game...

I was surprised to not see Morgan Green get any carries, but i would rather a freshman do well than a sophomore. I didn't realize Scott had 200 rushing yards until a few minutes ago

vCash
    I was impressed with their safety...I cant for the life of me remember his name, but he was #1 on the defense...

He is a ballhawk.

He played very well today.

Terrell Skinner...that's his name.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast