Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Are you watching the Miami game on 360? or are you watching the Play by play somewhere?

vCash
    Wow, i hope this young Wilson kid is okay. That was a huge hit by the South Carolina players and he has been down for probably 5-10 minutes at this point. Its never a good thing when they have to bring the cart out. Also, that was extremely classy by the entire South Carolina team...thats what you want to see in College Football.

Just watching the play by play
    COME VISIT THE PSD FITNESS FORUM!!![/B][/CENTER]

vCash
    Even though the score is 3-0 at the half in this NC State/SC game i have found it pretty entertaining. Both defenses are playing extremely well and both offenses continue to turn the ball over. Lets see if Steve Spurrier is going to switch QB's at the half...

In other news, NC State QB Russell Wilson has a concussion and is at the hospital

vCash
    I can see Miami is gonna beat Charleston Southern. Shocker, how is Harris doing. UF will beat UM next week anyways
    Props to pheagles 10 and phins1983

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fins08 View Post
    I can see Miami is gonna beat Charleston Southern. Shocker, how is Harris doing. UF will beat UM next week anyways
    Yeah a real shocker huh? I'm not watching the game but based on what i see in the box score he is playing extremely well for a Freshman in his first start...

Passing: 10/19 for 134 yards and 1 td
    Rushing: 3 rushes for 22 yards and 1 td

Its definitely probable that UF wins next week, but you never know...right BF1?

vCash
    Looks like finally in the second half there will be a touchdown in the NC State South Carolina game. Pretty solid defense from both teams. SC's offense isn't playing up to potential, and NC States offense is just plain bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    Yeah a real shocker huh? I'm not watching the game but based on what i see in the box score he is playing extremely well for a Freshman in his first start...

Passing: 10/19 for 134 yards and 1 td
    Rushing: 3 rushes for 22 yards and 1 td

Its definitely probable that UF wins next week, but you never know...right BF1?
    ...right.

South Carolina scores.

10-0 SC over NC State right now.

vCash
    Jessie Palmer is running his mouth by saying how NC State shouldn't be concerned with being down by 10 and they still have plenty of time..blah, blah, blah. He obviously doesn't realize how conservative of a playcaller Dana Bible is. I think they can still win this game but Daniel Evans is going to have to carry this team to a victory...just like in his Freshman year when he beat BC and FSU in dramatic fashion

vCash
    This is nothing but a turnover party...my god.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    Jessie Palmer is running his mouth by saying how NC State shouldn't be concerned with being down by 10 and they still have plenty of time..blah, blah, blah. He obviously doesn't realize how conservative of a playcaller Dana Bible is. I think they can still win this game but Daniel Evans is going to have to carry this team to a victory...just like in his Freshman year when he beat BC and FSU in dramatic fashion
    Jessie Palmer shouldn't even be calling college games. Just because he was on the bachelor they think he has the credentials.

DeAndre Morgan is really good. Offense is just straight up sucking for both teams. Neither can really get their passing games going outside of screens.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    Jessie Palmer shouldn't even be calling college games. Just because he was on the bachelor they think he has the credentials.

DeAndre Morgan is really good. Offense is just straight up sucking for both teams. Neither can really get their passing games going outside of screens.
    Trust me i absolutely agree with you on the Jessie Palmer subject. Hearing that guys voice just annoys me ever after he messed things up with that chick from the bachelor...she was damn good looking.

Morgan is definitely a very good player, and i'm assuming he is the brother of the recently drafted DeJuan Morgan.

And did anyone catch those BC/Va Tech highlights from last year...

vCash
    Uh-Oh

DeAndre Morgan getting carried off the field.

Wake extended their lead to 28-6 over Baylor (or 28-7...I cant remember)

vCash
    It's officially over now.

vCash
    A little wrapup of todays games...

Georgia Tech/Jacksonville State: Georgia Tech's offense was actually better then i expected...even if they were playing Jacksonville State. I forget GT's backup QB's name but he is the guy who is eventually going to take over that offense and run it the way its supposed to.

Miami/Charleston Southern: Harris and the offense played pretty good...but then again they were playing a nobody. Its a huge jump going from this team to Florida next week. Plus, they should have shut them out.

NC State/South Carolina: SC really blew them out in the 2nd half once they switched QBs...i guess i messed this prediction up. Either way i can't imagine them being a factor in the SEC because they just aren't good enough.

Wake Forest/Baylor: Wake played pretty well and they showed why they will be a factor in the ACC again this year. They won in the state of Texas for the first time ever and...Kirby Freeman still sucks

vCash
    Ehh, CSU got lucky on a 3rd and 4 with a 40 yard pass...that's the only reason the got points on the board.

So far, so good with my predictions.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast