Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Chase Coffman breaks finger!

COLUMBIA, Mo. (AP)—Missouri tight end Chase Coffman is expected to miss the next two weeks of practice with a broken pinkie finger.

The injury happened last week but Coffman had been trying to practice through it, wearing a glove to protect the finger on his right hand.

Coach Gary Pinkel said the senior is expected to be ready when the Tigers open the season Aug. 30th against Illinois in St. Louis.

Coffman had screws placed in the finger and wore a cast as he watched Tuesday’s practice from the sidelines.

He had 52 catches for 631 yards and seven touchdowns last season despite playing with bone spurs in an ankle.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_...v=ap&type=lgns

vCash
    Broken fingers arent serious injurys..usually out for a couple weeks at most

vCash
    Does anyone know if anymore Mizzou games will be on TV this year. The only ones that I know for sure they will be airing are the Illini and the Jayhawks games, which are the first and last games of the year... I am expecting to see them on Versus once or something and a couple more times on FSN but the only ones listed are The ones I mentioned above...
    St. Louis Cardinals
    St. Louis Blues
    Miami Heat
    Minnesota Vikings

vCash
    Im sure (since you live in missouri) that they will play most of them on local, or reigonal networks...that is how it is here at least. I see a lot of Big East/ACC games on the local channels.

vCash
    He still scored a TD.