Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

USC now #1 in Polls

vCash
    as they should be, but # 2 should be ohio state, then georgia, georgia let georgia southern score 21 points on them

vCash
    I agree Georgia didn't look sharp. Well Ohio St could thump Ohio by 60 this weekend when SC has a bye week who knows they could rent that #1 tag for a week or so until they come to our house.

I'm a Hall of Famer, I'm important.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorbait View Post
    as they should be, but # 2 should be ohio state, then georgia, georgia let georgia southern score 21 points on them
    Seriously? Who cares if Georgia Southern scored meaningless points at the end of a blowout. If Georgia hadn't benched their starters during the 4th Quarter i doubt this score would be the same. Georgia would have probably scored more and given up less. It's a shame they dropped in the rankings because they were smart and pulled their starters in a blowout
    COME VISIT THE PSD FITNESS FORUM!!![/B][/CENTER]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    Seriously? Who cares if Georgia Southern scored meaningless points at the end of a blowout. If Georgia hadn't benched their starters during the 4th Quarter i doubt this score would be the same. Georgia would have probably scored more and given up less. It's a shame they dropped in the rankings because they were smart and pulled their starters in a blowout
    dude every team took out their starters when the game was out of reach, florida led 56-0 then took out their starters, and yes seriously without a doubt usc should be #1

vCash
    dude every team took out their starters when the game was out of reach, florida led 56-0 then took out their starters, and yes seriously without a doubt usc should be #1
    Yeah, and thats exactly my point. Should they go down in the polls for losing 10-0 in the 4th Quarter with their backups in? I don't think they should and i don't think UGA should either. I'm not saying that USC didn't look great, because they did...but i don't think UGA deserved to lose their ranking

vCash
    Yeah, and thats exactly my point. Should they go down in the polls for losing 10-0 in the 4th Quarter with their backups in? I don't think they should and i don't think UGA should either. I'm not saying that USC didn't look great, because they did...but i don't think UGA deserved to lose their ranking
    USC and Mark Sanchez could have dropped 150 on them and they know it the bulldogs could not. I think they all wanted to put SC #1 pre season because they are really the best team but they had questions about Sanchez. In 2 weeks time there will be no doubt USC will show how good they are.

I'm a Hall of Famer, I'm important.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by In_Ned_I_Trust View Post
    USC and Mark Sanchez could have dropped 150 on them and they know it the bulldogs could not. I think they all wanted to put SC #1 pre season because they are really the best team but they had questions about Sanchez. In 2 weeks time there will be no doubt USC will show how good they are.
    I definitely understand what you are saying and actually agree with you somewhat. USC very well could be the best team in the country this year but i don't think UGA should have been stripped of there ranking after playing a very good game on Saturday.

vCash
    I definitely understand what you are saying and actually agree with you somewhat. USC very well could be the best team in the country this year but i don't think UGA should have been stripped of there ranking after playing a very good game on Saturday.
    well georgia's starting defensive tackle is done for the season i think, and 1 spot down isnt a big deal dude

vCash
    well georgia's starting defensive tackle is done for the season i think, and 1 spot down isnt a big deal dude
    Yeah, i realize that its not a big deal and they could be #1 at some point again soon but i just don't think it should have happened. Either way there isn't a thing i could do about it so i'll get over it...I'm sure there is going to be another problem i have with the rankings on next Monday...One of the many things i love about CFB

vCash
    I'm not really sure why USC got bumped up to #1. What did Georgia do wrong? They were crushing Georgia Southern, are they not allowed to take their backups out? I didn't know it hurt a team when their BACKUPS (not their starters) gave up a TD. USC was impressive, but come on. What did they do so much better than Georgia that caused them to move up to #1?