Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkShizzle View Post
    There are lots of bad people in power doing bad things? Do you plan to forcedly remove all of them? Do you care that some of them are our allies?
    Yes, especially when they use chemical weapons on their own people.
    Who Is John Galt? Atlas is Shrugging.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PHX-SOXFAN View Post
    no wmd's have ever been found, FACT! Despite occupation for many years now, no wmd's have ever been found. Surely something would have been found by now if they existed.

I don't know why it's so hard to comprehend that none were ever found. Colin Powell said they were there, he then admitted he was given false intelligence.

Because they are in Syria.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersin08 View Post
    Yes, especially when they use chemical weapons on their own people.
    You want to wage war on every country with a leader who has done bad things?
    lol nothing matters

vCash
    [/B]

Because they are in Syria.
    sure they are mel gibson, do you have any other consipracy theories?

vCash
    You want to wage war on every country with a leader who has done bad things?
    Stop twisting what I'm saying. Sadam killed thousands of his own people simply because they disagreed with his ideas. He needed to be removed. I can't understand why we didn't just finish the job during the Gulf War.

vCash
    sure they are mel gibson, do you have any other consipracy theories?
    Don't post again until you watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7LGe...eature=related

vCash
    Stop twisting what I'm saying. Sadam killed thousands of his own people simply because they disagreed with his ideas. He needed to be removed. I can't understand why we didn't just finish the job during the Gulf War.
    You think he's the only madman in power right now?
    lol nothing matters

vCash
    You think he's the only madman in power right now?

He's still in power? Really? I didn't know that. Kim Jong Il, Omar Quadafi, whoever the head of Iran is. But to our knowledge they aren't psychotic murderers like Sadam.

vCash
    Don't post again until you watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7LGe...eature=related
    ok great, nothing proved, nothing credible.

this guy's certainly credible:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZTLm...s::speechless:

vCash
    [/B]

He's still in power? Really? I didn't know that. Kim Jong Il, Omar Quadafi, whoever the head of Iran is. But to our knowledge they aren't psychotic murderers like Sadam.
    to our knowledge? wasn't our knowledge just proved wrong regarding this war

vCash
    ok great, nothing proved, nothing credible.

this guy's certainly credible:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZTLm...s::speechless:
    How is the head of the Iraqi Airforce not a credible source? I think he'd know a lot more about the status of Iraq's military than Colin Powell.

vCash
    How is the head of the Iraqi Airforce not a credible source? I think he'd know a lot more about the status of Iraq's military than Colin Powell.
    I'm sure his allegations were taken into account by the Duelfer Report and by the intelligence community. But nothing came of it and it's been 4 years. It's just another conspiracy theory man. Until there is hard evidence, it doesn't matter who it is that made the allegations. We don't know what his motivations were. Nothing was proven or accepted as fact. It's just hearsay.

vCash
    This is pretty interesting. I for one never was for the war in Iraq. I have my own theory on the whole situation, but I dont know if anybody would agree with it. Well, in this case, I guess it wouldnt matter because everybody has their opinions anyhow, and its just natural for others to disagree.

My thought is that Bush was behind 9/11, and he used Osama as a "pawn" to go to Iraq. Now I know this makes no sense, but let me try to explain. Bush was trying to put it in our minds that Saddam was in cahoots with Bin Laden. Now whether or not this is true, well I couldnt say myself because I got tired of watching the news because I knew that we were going back to Iraq.

Now as far as Iraq goes, we should have been out of there a LONG time ago. Here's why I said this. Our mission in Iraq was to take out Saddam and find the WMD's. Well, we took out Saddam. We didnt find WMD's (which I do believe they are in the middle east but at the time of inspection we didnt find any), so mission accomplished. But now what I see in Iraq is troops stuck in the middle of a civil war. We should have just left when our mission was accomplished.

Now I may not be entirely truthful on the "mission" to Iraq, Im sure I may have left pieces out, but those are pieces that I either dont know about, or dont really consider "our business". Why are we still trying to turn a country that was once our enemy into a democracy? Is it our responsibility to do so? I honestly dont think so. But, we try to play the good guy in all of this, and look what we get in return.

Bin Laden.... Ive always said he and Bush are buddies. We found Saddam so fast, but we couldnt find Bin Laden? Or, from what I last heard, he's in Afghanistan and we wont go after him because we dont want to endanger the women or children? I dunno I think we knew where he was all this time, we just covered his rear end.

Thats just my opinion. You have to understand Im 25 yrs old, never gave a crap about politics, but recently (especially with the two knuckleheads we got runnin for president) I have been majorly concerned with the direction our country is going in. Its not looking good, and I believe we are in for some tough tough times.

Yall have a good night.

vCash
    OK, I am going to fess up now, but since this is four pages long, I amnot sure how many will see it. I intentionally mis-attributed the quote that started this thread. THe time and place were correct, however the speaker was Sen. Joe Biden, current candidate for VP.

Sorry about that, but I wanted to see what the staunch liberal viewpoint was on the subject when they didn't know it was their own #2 man doing the talking.

By the way Biden also said of Obama's vote not to fund US Troops that it was an obvious decision to try to win an election at the expense of our soldiers overseas, and losing a war.

vCash
    [/B]

Have you ever heard of Africa?
    lol nothing matters

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast