Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Infiltrating Hippie Southwestern Command Center
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosox Believer View Post
    I just have to say that this is a non-issue, just like in the other "inconvenient" thread. You must realize you are talking out of your *** because you have NO real info on the story here. These are people's families with their own dynamics. On top of that, it is hardly even accurate to describe these people as families, as they BARELY know each other. Additionally, has it occurred to you that Obama's brother might not be looking for a hand out? Maybe he is a proud individual who is proud and happy with his lifestyle? I don't know the answers to these questions, and I doubt you do either. Even if Obama's brother wanted the help, how do you know he deserves it? How do you know that his brother isn't a horrible person who might buy drugs/guns whatever? You don't know, so get off this type of topic, because you are just showing yourself to be the worst kind of poster on here.
    if you dont know then why do you even talk about it?

George Obama, 26, is the youngest of the presidential candidate's seven half-brothers and half-sisters, and while the other siblings are close, he told the magazine he was embarrassed he lived "on less than a dollar a month", and so never mentioned his famous half-brother.

"If anyone says something about my surname, I say we are not related. I am ashamed. I live like a recluse.

George Obama said he had met his half-brother only twice, once at age 5 and then in 2006 when Senator Obama was touring Africa.

in his autobiography, Senator Obama, 47, described his half-brother as a "beautiful boy with a rounded head".

George told Vanity Fair he had been homeless for 10 years
    , and where he lived in Huruma was a "tough place".

"I have seen two of my friends killed," he said.

"I have scars from defending myself with my fists. I am good with my fists."
    so he did know him.. he wrote about him in his book...

god.. what a joke.. a beautiful round head that i didnt help

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...012748,00.html

now read for yourself...

or pretend this doesnt SHOW how hypocritical your beloved is as he quotes Jesus

...and pretend your savior (the one, the man child) isnt just a typical lying politician.
    Last edited by Doc Fluty; 08-26-2008 at 02:52 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsGirl View Post
    This is such a non-issue to distract from the real topics at hand and it's so common it makes me sick to think that people want to pretend that these are real issues.
    I hear McCain didn't give a 10% tip at a restaurant, and doesn't wear a helmet while riding a bike!

This is a legit issue.

vCash
    All I can say is, that this is just another non-issue that's being dug up by conservatives to try to smear Obama's name. If they're not trying to make dumb people think he's Muslim, I guess they're trying to prove he's letting a dude that lives in Kenya starve because of Barack's wicked meanness. Doesn't add up for me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yaowowrocket11 View Post
    I hear McCain didn't give a 10% tip at a restaurant, and doesn't wear a helmet while riding a bike!

This is a legit issue.
    Quick! Start a thread! THE WORLD MUST KNOW.

vCash
    Seriously Fluty, get over yourself. There is plenty of crap about McCain that could be considered worse, but since it has nothing to do with him being President, it has no relevance. We already know you don't like Obama, but I am sure there are things about McCain that you find reprehensible, but you will never post about it.
    Last edited by CubsGirl; 08-26-2008 at 02:55 PM. Reason: removed insults

vCash
    Thread made, boss!

Infiltrating Hippie Southwestern Command Center
    vCash
    my only agenda is to show the disciples that their messiah is fallible...

that he is NOT something new and shiny..

he will not deliver us from evil, and in fact he is another empty suit that is trying to lead the most powerful country in the history of the world after being in the senate 140 days

the audacity of his ego can only be match by the hyperbole of his followers..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Fluty View Post

he will not deliver us from evil, and in fact he is another empty suit that is trying to lead the most powerful country in the history of the world after being in the senate 140 days

Oh yeah man, you just set me straight!

I'm voting for Barack, no matter how many lies you post on this site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Fluty View Post

well you're looking like a ******* while doing it
    Member of the Owlluminati

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ari1013 View Post
    well you're looking like a ******* while doing it
    Actually, an elephant.

vCash
    You have to put a smiley to signify sarcasm!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yaowowrocket11 View Post
    You have to put a smiley to signify sarcasm!
    Haha, okay, well I think that's enough of this thread, and the Cindy McCain thread for now. It's really not helping anyone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12